PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to the Browns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is, this is Jarvis Landry trying to be a 'leader'.

Is LaCosse like a world beater or something? I am surprised BB has carried him along this far and this long.

Is LaCosse like a world beater or something? I am surprised BB has carried him along this far and this long.

Limited options I’m guessing. Best of the suckies...

LaCosse is French for Bequette.

that made me laugh...

Be careful now, Bequette is a Super Bowl Champion and First Lieutenant in the Army. (Rangers, elite squad)

I thought you were joking but I Googled it for the hell of it. You’re absolutely right!!! He is a 1st Lt at Fort Campbell right now. Good on Jake!

Last edited:
If you actually watched the 2nd and 3rd penalty calls, there was no PI to begin with. Never mind that the balls were overthrown. But you keep on thinking that the argument doesn't carry weight. See how far that gets you.

I watched them multiple times. I agreed with the refs that he fouled the receiver. I also agree with you that 2 of the balls were overthrown and so should have been no penalty. Seemed pretty clear to me, but you have others agreeing with you so what do I know.

BTW, my take on Jackson is nothing new; it's been said from day 1 that he's more physical than most other cornerbacks and gets more penalties as a result.

The Browns are very Desperate what else could he say? They need a win just to keep the Ravens in their sights should be a good game no serious injuries please.

Solid DL and two very good linebackers for the Browns will give the Pats OL lots of trouble on Sunday. The Browns secondary looks pedestrian.

The Browns offense has big play potential from Chubb, Landry and OBJ. If the Browns have a brain, they've worked with Mayfield to play this one conservatively. Everybody saw what the Pats D did to Darnold.

This has the feel of a grinder to me unless the Browns come off their bye a bit rusty and fall behind by a couple of scores early.

Has Michel disappointed this season so far? Or is it the 0-Line? When do you think we might see Harris? I would have thought he'd get some opportunities by now.

When do you think we might see Harris? I would have thought he'd get some opportunities by now.

Not at all probably except in a meaningless last regular season game.

Based on what he is apparently showing in practice they are taking it as slow as with James White.

Last edited:
Not at all probably except in a meaningless last regular season game.

Based on what he is showing practice they are taking it as slow as with James White.

That's very helpful to know. I won't bother picking him up in my fantasy team. Is hoped he be a great duel threat!!

That's very helpful to know. I won't bother picking him up in my fantasy team. Is hoped he be a great duel threat!!

Pick up Meyers if you can he's a good pick up with Gordon now out of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST