PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Philadelphia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s too bad. He’s been a great player for a long time. I wonder if this will be it for him.
I’m honestly surprised he’s even still in the league. If you had asked me in 2008 how long of a career he would have, I would have said “3... 4 years, tops” just because of his size. But he’s had himself a very solid, and long (just how I like ‘em hehehehe) career.

Darren Sproles won me 2 championships in a keeper fantasy league when he was with the Saints....took him in the late rounds....and he dominated the league with yards from scrimmage...caught passes, ran the ball, returned the ball...etc...

Great great player.....was still effective in part time play. If he heals well and still wants to play in 2020, I'd love him in Foxboro as a returner...back up RB.

Eagles just signed Jay Ajayi...

Darren Sproles won me 2 championships in a keeper fantasy league when he was with the Saints....took him in the late rounds....and he dominated the league with yards from scrimmage...caught passes, ran the ball, returned the ball...etc...

Great great player.....was still effective in part time play. If he heals well and still wants to play in 2020, I'd love him in Foxboro as a returner...back up RB.

Its funny cause same for me. I won 2 years because of sproles and how many weekly points he piled up for me

Eagles run the ball well.

Their #1 RB is out

Eagles have 2 of the best tight ends in football.

Goedert isn't one of the best TE in football. Ryan Izzo who people like you call the worst TE in football only has 80 less yards than Goedert

Pats don't defend the tight end position very well.

What's this based on? 2015?

2nd best D-lineman in the league.

Pats have made a lot of "best D-Lineman in the league" non-factors with pass game schemes. Edelman & Sanu working the middle against that secondary on quick passes is how you do it.

This is not a good matchup.

I like how you don't at all touch on any matchups the Pats have advantage in. Like you say Eagles have a bad secondary but imply it's a bad matchup for the Pats because Eagles have the 2nd best DLineman in the league.

Really wanted Dallas Goedert last years back but we took Dukie Dawson instead oh well.:rolleyes:
Duke is contributing here... Oh wait

Eagles just signed Jay Ajayi...

Wow, I guess Jordan hasn’t practiced fully either all week and questionable. However he did at least practice, Jeffrey missed practice again Friday, I don’t see him playing

Wow, I guess Jordan hasn’t practiced fully either all week and questionable. However he did at least practice, Jeffrey missed practice again Friday, I don’t see him playing

Jeffery has already been ruled out.

The Eagles won’t have receiver Alshon Jeffery on Sunday.

The team ruled him out Friday, with his ankle injury keeping him sidelined.

Jeffery has 34 catches for 353 yards and three touchdowns.

The Eagles also will play without linebacker Nigel Bradham, who also was ruled out with an ankle injury. He will miss his fourth game in a row.

Running back Darren Sproles (quadricep) won’t play either.

Alshon Jeffery won’t play Sunday

Bradham out too. Jeffrey and Bradham, two guys that killed us in the super bowl wont be playing.

...and Eric Rowe.

Their #1 RB is out

Goedert isn't one of the best TE in football. Ryan Izzo who people like you call the worst TE in football only has 80 less yards than Goedert

What's this based on? 2015?

Pats have made a lot of "best D-Lineman in the league" non-factors with pass game schemes. Edelman & Sanu working the middle against that secondary on quick passes is how you do it.

I like how you don't at all touch on any matchups the Pats have advantage in. Like you say Eagles have a bad secondary but imply it's a bad matchup for the Pats because Eagles have the 2nd best DLineman in the league.
We're a few weeks away from 2020. Please come over the right side.
Running backs don't matter.

I mean they matter a little bit but Phila has a vg OL. RB1, RB2, doesn't matter w that OL.

Also Goedert is a top 10 TE & would have a lot better stats except he's literally one of the best blocking TEs in the game.

We'd utilize a lot more in the passing game & He'd be a fan fav in no time.

Kinda surprised by this tbh. Dude is a beast & very good all around player. Ertz set records last year I believe running around so it's easy to see why Phila has him doing what he does.

How the hell did Damian Harris get injured? Did he jump off his couch too fast after winning a game of Madden?

I'm not expecting much from Harry in this game, just something reasonable like 15 catches, 150+ yards and 2-3 touchdowns. Just a little brick to build off of going forward, nothing crazy...

No Alshon Jeffrey...if this Pat's D is as good as Van Noy and the fanboys think, they should give up more than 20 Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots