PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OH NO! (ref assignments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly ticky tack - he was the one that picked up the flag that was thrown when Gronkowski was bear hugged against the panthers a few years ago. I’ll never forget.

Arrrrrh that was him??:mad: If that's the case he'll be playing to the Home crowd.:)

Worst referee in the NFL by far and away. I expect a flag fest with some overall horrible decision making over what is and isn’t a penalty. He deserves to referee a championship game like I deserve to to do butt stuff with Margot Robbie.

Huh. Well they’ve sure given us the benefit with very close calls this year, so I’d say yea.

And I know, shame on me, it doesn’t fit the conspiracy narrative
I generally agree with you, but there's nagging concern in the back of my mind that "fudging" things in favor of what they might consider to be in the league's overall best interests is possible.

This guy is horrible, let me guess, boger will ref the super bowl

When I saw the title, I knew it was Blakeman. Blakeman and Boger. The Patriots killer Bs.

Officiating as a whole in the nfl continues to be hit or miss.

Not that there are many officials I trust, but I am surprised he rated highly enough to get this assignment.

If I'm not mistaken, won't one of the crews from this round also get the Superbowl?

How about no refs? At this point I almost wouldn't be opposed to the teams making their own calls, like on the playground. And then Jacksonville can take their ball and go home when they don't like the way things are going. lol

Seriously, reffing in pro football has only been going downhill for the past many years, and this year has been downright laughable with the poor calls and then the buffoon in NY who is doing the reviews has probably been even worse. Can anything be done about this?

didn’t blakeman participate in the deflategate framejob?

Arrrrrh that was him??:mad: If that's the case he'll be playing to the Home crowd.:)
He was also among the deflategate refs. And his pressure readings were consistently lower that the other guy’s, it’s documented in the Wells report.

He was also among the deflategate refs. And his pressure readings were consistently lower that the other guy’s, it’s documented in the Wells report.

this is why i think the refs were in on it

Oh, and by the way, the Pats record in games officiated by Blakeman is 3-5. Coincidence?

Even last year I said before the playoffs that we were not in the clear until Blakeman refs a pats playoff game. Somehow miraculously we escaped. This year, unfortunately the odds are stacked against us.

Said it all along....they want jax in london. Pats will need to beat jax and the refs in this one. They are going to have to really be on point and play really clean ball because there will be no penalties against jax.

They would love nothing more than jax in the sb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe