PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Positivity Thread...and thoughts on Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s some kind of troll. They had too many facts wrong. I would laugh myself sick if someone came here claiming pats fandom but got a few things wrong. I’d have to jump behind a blast wall. Lol
A real fan would remember specifics of some of the games. I was at the 2006 game on a very cold, windy Saturday night.... . AV was practicing punting in warmups and sure enough he punted on a FG formation on what would have been a 45 yarder IIRC on a windy night... Pats won 28-3 and somebody ( ? Samuel?) had a pick 6....
--------------------------------
My gut tells me we may see Jax backup, Chad Henne....... Hopefully Bortles will look across the line at Mr. Harrison and react like Tony Eason in SB XX looking at '5 Bears defense...

Honestly the pats defense is pretty close to jags numerically the last ten games or so.
Since mid season it is actually better. Same yardage (pats about a yard a game less) and 5 ppg fewer allowed.
No one wants to recognize this.

Something I didn’t realize until a couple of days ago is just how inflated the Jags sack stats are, half came against Indy and Houston, and iirc 10 came in one game against Indy. I think Belichick and Brady are going to exploit how aggressive the Jags defense is. White and Lewis should have really good days.

Something I didn’t realize until a couple of days ago is just how inflated the Jags sack stats are, half came against Indy and Houston, and iirc 10 came in one game against Indy. I think Belichick and Brady are going to exploit how aggressive the Jags defense is. White and Lewis should have really good days.
10 vs Indy 10 vs houston
8 in the rematches.
27 sacks in the other 12 games, including 5 on the browns
Patriots have more sacks per game on games against everyone that isn’t Indy or Houston than Jacksonville does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes