PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oh No! Gisele dumps Tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan Markle made her primary living by yachting for years. For those unfamiliar with the term, it is being paid to “visit” very rich men on yachts. Pretty common for celebrity B-listers. But that’s the woman the fck stick chose to marry.

Not unprecedented. Those inbred women in the royal circles are so ugly I guess British men are desperate...like abdicating the throne in the midst of a world war.

Wallis Simpson - Wikipedia

Meghan Markle made her primary living by yachting for years. For those unfamiliar with the term, it is being paid to “visit” very rich men on yachts. Pretty common for celebrity B-listers. But that’s the woman the fck stick chose to marry.

Not unprecedented. Those inbred women in the royal circles are so ugly I guess British men are desperate...like abdicating the throne in the midst of a world war.

Ugh. I’d never heard of Meghan Markle before her marrying Harry- I thought they were a cute couple..(although I don’t really care for him ever since his Nazi uniform costume) I’ve read up a bit about Meghan since this whole “megxit” thing. I now find her pretty nauseating... she had an “in” to H-wood because her Emmy winning father paved her path...mediocre actress who aggressively pursued rich/up & coming white guys. She’s a 40 yr old divorcee playing a “wide eyed innocent” role..Harry a spoiled rotten & unintelligent elitist playboy. I’m fine with never hearing their names again.
How this thread developed into a a discussion of them is one of the many reasons I love Patsfans. :)
As for Tom & Gi- they seem fine, he posted a pic of his hand holding hers on his Instagram story last week...they still comment hearts & all that mushy stuff on each other’s posts...folks who saw them after the Titans game said they seemed happy & normal.

Last edited:
Ugh. I’d never heard of Meghan Markle before her marrying Harry- I though they were a cute couple..(although I don’t really care for him ever since his Nazi uniform costume) I’ve read up a bit about Meghan since this whole “megxit” thing. I now find her pretty nauseating... she had an “in” to H-wood because her Emmy winning father paved her path...mediocre actress who aggressively pursued rich/up & coming white guys. She’s a 40 yr old divorcee playing a “wide eyed innocent” role..Harry a spoiled rotten & unintelligent elitist playboy. I’m fine with never hearing their names again.
How this thread developed into a a discussion of them is one of the many reasons I love Patsfans. :)
As for Tom & Gi- they seem fine, he posted a pic of his hand holding hers on his Instagram story last week...they still comment hearts & all that mushy stuff on each other’s posts...folks who saw them after the Titans game said they seemed happy & normal.

This is pretty much spot on.

Now he can play as long as he wants.

As seen in the grocery checkout aisle here in Florida.
Will this really happen? Before or after Brad and Jen get back together?

IMG-3388.jpg

I knew my "How you doin'" would finally work on her!!!!

An instrument doesn't exist that could measure the pica-micro amount of care I have for the Royals, meg-xit or WTF it is. But for accuracy sake, of the few TV shows I watched/liked, I watched Suits for the first five seasons (a show produced by and run on USA channel - started going down hill after 5). There were about 6 regular cast members of which Meghan Markle was one. I have no idea what kind of money she made but I'm guessing a few million over the run.

An instrument doesn't exist that could measure the pica-micro amount of care I have for the Royals, meg-xit or WTF it is. But for accuracy sake, of the few TV shows I watched/liked, I watched Suits for the first five seasons (a show produced by and run on USA channel - started going down hill after 5). There were about 6 regular cast members of which Meghan Markle was one. I have no idea what kind of money she made but I'm guessing a few million over the run.

B-listers who do yachting essentially use these roles as advertisements for rich douches. A few million, assuming that’s true, isn’t that much money for Hollywood gal who clearly has some expensive tastes.

B-listers who do yachting essentially use these roles as advertisements for rich douches. A few million, assuming that’s true, isn’t that much money for Hollywood gal who clearly has some expensive tastes.

Maybe so, I don't know (and don't care :) ). That was just for accuracy sake(as to her income) since I watched the show Suits.

OMG, you actually read the article?

I've done worse, I have read entire books on Tom Brady and most of them are terrible.

Attachments

• F2922E07-31A2-426D-95F3-B4AD589C4CA3.png
    F2922E07-31A2-426D-95F3-B4AD589C4CA3.png
    894.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

I enjoy Suits. It's basically Mad Men with lawyers instead of ad men and is set in modern times instead of the 60's. That reminds me, I still haven't seen season #9 yet.

My grandfather was a Nazi. I know all about the losers. Go **** yourself.

If it were up to me I would ...
He's blocked from this thread ... it's all I can do.

He acknowledged in another thread now that he’s a neo-Nazi. Look, I love this forum and am all about allowing people to give their opinion, even if it’s very much in contrast to mine, but there’s a reason why a handful of civilized countries make neo-Nazi writings an actual crime. I know I speak for myself in saying I would not be comfortable on a forum that allows members to write posts like that. Thanks for your acknowledgment and doing that you can, and I’ll wait for @Ian to respond on this one.

I really was hoping he would respond and say something along the lines that he was replying directly to the initial Hitler post and being snarky but took it too far.

As a forum member for almost 14 years, I’ve never wished to see another permanently banned and have only reported posts a couple of times when I thought they were bordering on very offensive hate speech, but I’ve merely requested removal of the posts because generally I believe people are decent and political correctness goes too far, but there is something very ugly and disturbing to have a forum member be here who has posted something like this.

I really dislike blowing the whistle on free speech and political correctness...but you also have to weigh that with what you feel should be universal lines of decency. Promoting genocide crosses those lines. The Jews are not the only ethnic group to have been persecuted to such an evil level...other horrible things in history, of which promoting their idea are equally deserving of scorn and banishment.

Thanks for reading and taking this seriously, and I’d like to reiterate that that this poster should be permanently banned (by whoever has the authority to do so.). And I think I speak not just for myself on this one.

New photo attached.

Attachments

• B299D117-3922-4454-81EB-E33741B2A1E9.png
    B299D117-3922-4454-81EB-E33741B2A1E9.png
    706.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes