PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oh No! Gisele dumps Tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL that Prince Harry and his smokin’ hot wife think they’ll actually make something of themselves on their own, without the royal family there to wipe their asses.
Pretty funny though they told the royal family to go **** themselves. For how high and mighty Europeans are, they are way more racist.

Yah. Because if there's one person that couldn't conceivably make a life for herself without being a princess, it's "Meghan, Dutchess of Sussex."

I mean, who even knows her real name. Oh that's right, it's Markle, and everybody knew it before she got royal.

I get deriding royals, and for that matter, hollywood and whatnot, but I don't understand the belief that she can't make a living. And therefore, Harry's taken care of as long as he rides those coat tails.

Interesting shift in the provider paradigm though... from the British public to your wife.

Ah. So Prince Harry is a Nancyboy that’s going to have to ride his American wife’s coat tails in the real world in order to have a shot? Sounds about right. And I guess you’re different, but I had no idea who the hell Markle was before she married him. Maybe they can do what Paltrow does and sell candles of her vag scent?
This doesn't make sense, it's the other way around: Harry was born into/has ample wealth. Markle schemed her way into his life, sealed the deal getting knocked up and schemed her way back out of the restrictive royal lifestyle. They no doubt will capitalize on celebrity to make more $$$, but Markle is no cash cow.

I wish Harry would disclose his DNA history that proves he's not the son of Prince Charles just to embarrass the stuffy British royalty.

Couldn't agree more. I've been pretty good with teh 'sacrificing' portion of a marriage but i i really fuggin miss having my own bed. Unless we're getting it on I just don't see any value in sharing a bed with someone. With 3 kids all the beds are occupied :/
When you get really old, the bodily warmth is welcome

Tom reportedly is a bit hen-pecked. Just goes to show you can have everything on a worldly level -- wealth, success, fame, great kids -- but still face big challenges in your primary relationship.
Who is not hen pecked? No one.

Harry may dress in a kilt occasionally but Megan wears the pants in that family

Who is not hen pecked? No one.
I'm not. It's worth an occasional fight to prevent it from becoming the habitual norm. Once a guy starts tolerating it, it's all over.

Ah man, not again. This happens like every month for the past 10 years.

This doesn't make sense, it's the other way around: Harry was born into/has ample wealth. Markle schemed her way into his life, sealed the deal getting knocked up and schemed her way back out of the restrictive royal lifestyle. They no doubt will capitalize on celebrity to make more $$$, but Markle is no cash cow.
If they’re making money based on their celebrity, which comes from being born into royalty, then they aren’t truly making it on their own either.

Hey, at least Tom will finally get paid. That Gisele alimony is lookin nice :cool:

LOL that Prince Harry and his smokin’ hot wife think they’ll actually make something of themselves on their own, without the royal family there to wipe their asses.

Graceless Knave!

The royal family does not bother themselves with the posteriors of others.

That is for which servants exist.

Yah. Because if there's one person that couldn't conceivably make a life for herself without being a princess, it's "Meghan, Dutchess of Sussex."

I mean, who even knows her real name. Oh that's right, it's Markle, and everybody knew it before she got royal.

I get deriding royals, and for that matter, hollywood and whatnot, but I don't understand the belief that she can't make a living. And therefore, Harry's taken care of as long as he rides those coat tails.

Interesting shift in the provider paradigm though... from the British public to your wife.

I think the Royals are the ones that sent their asses to Canada. Markle is a horrid person and has been causing friction ever since they got married. She is just a bad human being who disdains civic duties and is incredibly narcissistic. Prince Harry is an epic pssy. You can see on this site (that has true stuff) that she’s been driving a wedge between the family. They’ve paid millions and millions to publications for puff pieces about Princess Diva. If you any doubts about the veracity of this site, type in Epstein or Weinstein. Site has had the inside information for years before it broke. Also give Mahomes a whirl in the search engine.

Crazy Days and Nights: Search results for Markle

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2019
Blind Items Revealed #2[/paste:font]

October 9, 2019

The feud just gets worse between the alliterate former actress turned royal and her in-laws. It is all being done quietly behind the scenes and online in some cases, but no words are forthcoming publicly. It is shocking how this once very close family now doesn't speak unless forced by circumstance.

Meghan Markle

Glad to know a not insignificant number of PatsFans posters know the inner-workings/psychological dynamic of marriages they are not involved with or privy to.

Cool thread. lmao.

Last edited:
So, this means I have a chance!

Glad to know a not insignificant number of PatsFans posters know the inner-workings/psychological dynamic of marriages they are not involved with or privy to.

Cool thread. lmao.
You don’t need to know the inner workings to be able to see that the sensitive, little, Prince who was born with a silver spoon crammed up his ass has no balls. He’s going to make it “on his own” in the real world like I’m going to make it in the NBA.

Harry can earn some minimal cash being a body double for Carson Wentz.

0ap3000000884023.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye