PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

KC is one of the worst disciplined most egregiously holding/grabbing team on D that I’ve seen in awhile....can’t let them get away with that horsecrap
they thought they could pull the same **** they did against the Bills

I agree with Boomer. They call holding calls, but call the right call. Giving the Bucs the ball on the one yard line for an obvious uncatchable ball is going to ruin the game. The Bucs are outplaying the Chiefs let the Bucs beat the Chiefs, not the refs.

The uncatchable angle is not a fair one. Of course the ball looks uncatchable when the reciever's momentum is halted by the defender. If no contact occurs as it is not allowed to and the reciever runs his route, are you certain the ball would have been uncatchable? I don't see how you can determine that from what we see.

I am curious to see what Reid comes up with to counter. The Chiefs basically cannot run against that front and the pass protection is even worse than anyone thought. What do you here? Take some downfield shots to guys like Warkins and Hardman and hope to win some one on ones 20 yards out? Tampa has completely sniffed out there screen passed and dumpoffs. Throwing to Kelce for 8 yards over and over isn’t going to cut it.

You’re not really dealing with a scheme adjustment issue here...it’s football’s most fundamental concept of being able to block and protect.

it was better then.....not go all 'get off my lawn', but they need to re-adjust the rules and take away the huge offensive advantage
I agree, but the rules are what they are, and KC is very handsy. Remember Jackson getting all those calls in the AFCCG?

I’m sure it’s been posted already but I missed it

this has to be the best halftime lead of all time for Brady in a SB right?

this is going wonderfully so far. Let’s pray it continues

and the receivers getting open......they are doubling hill out of the game, and no one else is stepping up......even under pressure, mahomes can find a man......there's been a few plays where someone came in untouched, but mahomes has been able to move around and buy time on a lot of plays, and save for kelce a bunch on that last drive, there hasn't been much there

if they can't adjust and pull points on the opening drive, they are going to be in trouble.........tampa cannot go into a shell, either......as much as they need to run to win and kill clock, they have to keep the pedal down and pile on points

The same thing happened against Green Bay. Could happen again.

Is it just me, or does it seem like between all the BLM stuff, the halftime act, the commercials, this SB is a generational pivot?

I hope Bill is watching and learning.

You can build a defense to stop these QBs like Mahomes, Wilson and Watson with a lethal pass rush. Might need to do it quickly if Watson is in the division.

Critical for KC they get an opening drive RD start the second half. I don’t see their defense slowing the Bucs down.

Was really hoping Weeknd would perform Heartless or Lost In The Fire, but ok.

The uncatchable angle is not a fair one. Of course the ball looks uncatchable when the reciever's momentum is halted by the defender. If no contact occurs as it is not allowed to and the reciever runs his route, are you certain the ball would have been uncatchable? I don't see how you can determine that from what we see.

Cmon, that ball was way too high to be catchable. Romo said the same thing during the broadcast and he has a better angle than the TV cameras.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back