PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

What is the response u got?
One post with someone complaining about flags.

I behave over there. Chiefs are a great team and we suck. Not much to talk about.

I dunno. I still think both were dumb - but I agree that #2 was much stupider and that #1 could be justified.

it's the superbowl, and it's a heavyweight bout....clearly the two best rosters in the game, and two great QBs.....you go for it on 4th and goal, you try and get the ball back and points before the half......after that 1st down play, certainly call the TO.....if it is 3rd and 5+, call the 2nd......3rd and short, let the clock run and play not to give up points

you have to take risks in a big game like this.....but there's also an art to it, and you have to know when to fold 'em and live to fight another day

no TO, they get that first down, they might go conservative and throw mid range up the middle and play for the FG......give then the extra time out, and they got aggressive........Reid was right to call the first, but he gambled big time on the 2nd and lost big time.......make calls that put your team in position to win, but don't **** them, either

I hope Bill is watching and learning.

You can build a defense to stop these QBs like Mahomes, Wilson and Watson with a lethal pass rush. Might need to do it quickly if Watson is in the division.

I don't know if tonight is a good night for a blueprint. The Chiefs are without their starting tackles. You play with the hand you are dealt, but I don't think this defensive game plan would be as effective if Mahomes had his starting o-line.

The same thing happened against Green Bay. Could happen again.
let's see if they've learned

you have to be aggressive in games like this, until it's time to NOT be aggressive (looking at you Andy Reid, lol)

Rooting for Brady!
First time ever, that I can remmeber.
Really don’t like the Chiefs.

I’m sure it’s been posted already but I missed it

this has to be the best halftime lead of all time for Brady in a SB right?

this is going wonderfully so far. Let’s pray it continues
the best lead the Pats ever held at the half was 14-3, in SB XXXVI

• ThankU!
Reactions: sb1
I really like 'Blinding lights "

Amen bro. We couldn't even get a pick for him either. Let the man leave and got nothing in return. I thought Stidham was his replacement. But that hasn't worked out. I hope they have a plan going forward.
Belichicks plan should have been to pay Brady and get him weapons. If Brady was happy maybe he could have convinced Gronk to stay. Happy for Brady but very frustrating to watch.

Favorite halftime show since Bruno Mars

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back