PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

I hope Bill is watching and learning.

You can build a defense to stop these QBs like Mahomes, Wilson and Watson with a lethal pass rush. Might need to do it quickly if Watson is in the division.
Bill laid the blueprint on how to stop Mahomes. Whether you have the players to execute the plan is another question.

Cmon, that ball was way too high to be catchable. Romo said the same thing during the broadcast and he has a better angle than the TV cameras.

It doesnt matter what angle he's looking at. How can Romo or anybody say a ball is uncatchable when the reciever is knocked clear off his route, the difference of an NFL WR running at game speed to a certain point vs being bumped off his route and direction altered is not really measurable.

I don't know if tonight is a good night for a blueprint. The Chiefs are without their starting tackles. You play with the hand you are dealt, but I don't think this defensive game plan would be as effective if Mahomes had his starting o-line.

Which defensive game plan? The bucs played two safeties in the second half in the first game and where able to stop them. This game is far from over though. Bucs need to keep executing. Bucs have gotten better defensively the second half of the year. Playing more man as well.

I agree with Boomer. They call holding calls, but call the right call. Giving the Bucs the ball on the one yard line for an obvious uncatchable ball is going to ruin the game. The Bucs are outplaying the Chiefs let the Bucs beat the Chiefs, not the refs.

NFL players are some of the best athletes in the world. We have seen them make a acrobatic and unbelievable grabs. It’s tough for officials to discount that possibility on a catch. These guys can accelerate, leap and make insane one-handed grabs from their fingertips. I have no issues with the calls made. The balls didn’t look “obviously uncatchable”.

Where’s the JL trailer.

Fitting headwear ... doing the underwear brigade proud ... all you need is Pat Patriot on the mouth

Belichicks plan should have been to pay Brady and get him weapons. If Brady was happy maybe he could have convinced Gronk to stay. Happy for Brady but very frustrating to watch.
After 6 SBs, it isn’t that frustrating. Want to see what Bill is able to do the next couple of years. Even with BB and Brady, we went 9 years without a SB. That was frustrating!

What is Bill doing right now

The bad decision was having Pick Six Stidham as our QB1 in May.
That was the worse decision. Yes.

But letting Brady go was also a bad decision.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back