PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread Official Preseason Game 3: Patriots Lose 23-7 to the Titans - REACTIONS Thread

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Zappe’s a better QB than Wentz (and so is Mac). Wentz is another turnover prone player.

Honestly, the fact you’re saying this team, who hasn’t even put its offensive line starters out there yet, are bottom dwellers already is frustrating. That’s an assumption that usually takes seeing a couple of games before making that type of statement, and you’re clearly way early.

If the entire starting lineup was out there and last night happened, it would be a completely different story. Fortunately, that wasn’t the case.
I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to respond to the idea that Wentz could be our QB. I'd say that of the 5 dumbass moves that I've seen from a QB, Wentz is responsible for 3 of them. Please no.

People are forgetting Mac Jones 2022 and the fact that he doesn't look much better in 2023.
You saw Mac Jones play this year? If he did I missed it.

Am I the only one who misses Jerry Glanville for the preseason? I mean Zo and So are fine, but I was strangely entertained back in the day.

I didn't mind Glanville; it was Don Creaqui & hater Randy Cross whom I couldn't stand.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back