Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Who do you want to see OUT?

• Mac Jones OUT! Let us see Zappe!

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Matt Patricia OUT! Let someone else call the offensive plays!

Votes: 102 79.7%
  • Joe Judge OUT! He is ruining our Quarterbacks!

Votes: 48 37.5%
  • KEEP them ALL - I have complete FAITH in the choices BB has made so far this season!

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He keeps saying this. said last week too. its December. These guys arent like the older teams who would be pissed off to lose a game.( Sorry i am venting more than usual today )

Or fleece draft picks out of Shanahan, that would kind of be hilarious.
SF doesn’t pick until the 3rd next year, they have used up a lot of their capital. But theoretically they could trade Mac for a player plus picks and sign Garoppolo. SF would need to offload Lance then, though.

Reactions: Ian
I think the worst player of the game was Trent Brown wtf man
He was terrible and you can't say he was tired, he was only on the field for like 21 minutes.

They both arent to blame. They werent put in this spot themselves. Put this on BB on dropping the ball. not only having him do both but also changing the offense which was working last yr for mac well.

And they spent all summer trying to install an offense they had to scrap a month into the season.

I hate to say it, but if Belichick was another coach, he and the entire staff would be fired at the end of the season. If this continues to go down hill, I wouldn’t be shocked if Kraft did encourage Belichick to retire.

There were MANY on this board who completely saw this coming after the draft but also when BB stubbornly refused to get experienced coaches and insisted on strange draft picks.
Some of the moderators on this board will dish out negative comments to anyone who dares to question "in Bill we trust" and even go so far as to censor critical opinions of the team. There are even homers who launch personal insults against anyone who does not have blind faith in the Patriots organization and dares to criticize the "infallible coaches"

Tonight was simply a confirmation of what was clear as early as March.
It is time to blow it up and yes even bring in a new coaching and player evaluation staff.

To any homers or mods who plan on launching the inevitable irrational insults.....get yourself some help.
BINGO

if he is the QB trying to win, and he knows something is not working. He has every right to vent. That is the problem with this team as well. BB wants a bunch of "yes" man and not enough people pushing back. f that. That type of thought process is messing with these players lively hood.

Elite players like Brady can get away with yelling at coaches, not average players like Jones.

Jones is yelling about long passes yet let's be honest when he throws long passes it's usually incomplete or intercepted. Long passes aren't exactly Jones's strength.

Good things about this season.

No "cheating gate" scandal

No relationship drama with star players.

No murder scandal.

No sexual harassment scandal.

Be happy!

They aren't beating themselves, their best player is a running back when your best player is a running back in 2022 you suck.

I'm afraid they ruined Mac for good, just like many were afraid of before the start of the season.
To be honest, I think they did if for nothing else the fanbase turned on him. The issue is, I think they would have ruined absolutely anybody by putting them in this situation. People love to think QB's will just come in and reveal themselves to be elite and make chicken salad out of chicken ****. That's not what happens.

Mahomes had Andy Reid calling his plays and had Hill/Kelce/Watkins when he came into this league. That helped him develop. Brady had a great defense, Weiss, a strong run game, and something reliable in Brown to start out. Then they smartly built the offense and gave him more and more responsibility with Branch. Manning was leading the league in INT's his first year and they had to ultimately clean house, get Dungy, and add Reggie Wayne to a tandem with Harrison. Brees had to go to New Orleans to salvage his career in a good situation. Allen who we played tonight was literally going into year 3 with people wondering if the Bills would keep him. They got Diggs and a better offense and he always had good OC's like Daboll (who is proving to be a great HC) and and Dorsey.

I'm harder on Patricia than Mac because even if I completely give up on Mac now, we are setting up whoever is next to fail if Patricia is here.

Your Boy Wac Jones should not Start another game he's not a good player. Zappe looked real good with Fat Matt.

Didn‘t look so good against the Bears. He had a ball a batted at the line in four straight drives and two INTs.

That's what he was saying, didn't look like "running game" to me either.

Yea that's what he said. He was complaining about the east west passing bullsh*t they kept trying

Didn‘t look so good against the Bears. He had a ball a batted at the line in four straight drives and two INTs.
To be fair, one INT wasn’t his fault (tipped pass by the WR) and the other was deep in desperation time. The batted passes are definitely issues though.

There were MANY on this board who completely saw this coming after the draft but also when BB stubbornly refused to get experienced coaches and insisted on strange draft picks.
Some of the moderators on this board will dish out negative comments to anyone who dares to question "in Bill we trust" and even go so far as to censor critical opinions of the team. There are even homers who launch personal insults against anyone who does not have blind faith in the Patriots organization and dares to criticize the "infallible coaches"

Tonight was simply a confirmation of what was clear as early as March.
It is time to blow it up and yes even bring in a new coaching and player evaluation staff.

To any homers or mods who plan on launching the inevitable irrational insults.....get yourself some help.
Don't forget sitting on his hands In FA with this no talent team way to go BB you reap what you sew.

Totally okay with him say “throw the ****ing ball.” Him following that with “the running game sucks” is such a bad look. This is a supposed leader? How about firing up your teammates on the sideline once in a while instead of yelling at coaches?

Edit: did he say short game? Either way, he should be trying to fire up his teammates.
I believe he said short game.

And they spent all summer trying to install an offense they had to scrap a month into the season.

I hate to say it, but if Belichick was another coach, he and the entire staff would be fired at the end of the season. If this continues to go down hill, I wouldn’t be shocked if Kraft did encourage Belichick to retire.
That wont happen. But i have faith in BB when he knows something is not working he will change it. He will publicly never acknowledge he dropped the ball but he wont stick with this at the cost of the team . at least he has been consistent in that regard. We saw his 2009 - a football life. He read the team perfectly when telling brady "he cant get them to play hard" .

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back