Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Who do you want to see OUT?

• Mac Jones OUT! Let us see Zappe!

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Matt Patricia OUT! Let someone else call the offensive plays!

Votes: 102 79.7%
  • Joe Judge OUT! He is ruining our Quarterbacks!

Votes: 48 37.5%
  • KEEP them ALL - I have complete FAITH in the choices BB has made so far this season!

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Covering for @ashley tonight.

UPDATE: I didn't create the poll, it was apparently merged in from another post after the game.

Last edited:
No nothing is going to change just cause they have a mini bye week. Matt will be back next season as well, unless Kraft mans up and makes Bill fire him, he isn’t going anywhere.

Guess the math didn't add up. Mac>>>>>Zappe>Lions>Bills did not = win. Bunch of snake oil salesmen on here.

Things need to change....

I had a feeling this might happen after last night. I wasn't able to wear my lucky jersey because I couldn't get it cleaned in time for the game.

Last night, I was dipping an assortment of fruits in some sensual chocolate fondue while making love to three women simultaneously and wearing my jersey. Things got a little messy.

This one is on me, guys.

Mac Jones defenders will be busy tonight. Matt Patricia and Mac Jones. What a combo!

I'm not one to join choruses or do the pitchfork thing but holy hell, I can no longer give Patricia the benefit of the doubt. Each week the doubt is removed more conclusively.

The Patriots are never going to be good with Mac Jones at a QB, his ceiling is mediocre even with elite coaching and weapons.

He's one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL with his current setup, what's the point in hanging around waiting for at an absolute peak middle of the pack quarterbacking and even that is ambitious.

Mac Jones absolute ceiling is 11 wins and completely destroyed in January the current trajectory is a .500 quarterback who's supposed smart decision making even seems to have evaporated how many times do you want to run into a 15 yard sack in the red zone?

Jones is clearly not the answer at QB. Time to move on from him.

Like I said the moment they drafted him, the Strange pick will continue to set this team back for years. Could have had any number of playmakers, instead, they got a back up guard.

This was an embarrasment, the Bills literally toyed with the Pats like the varsity playing the JV.

I think my biggest problem with this team right now is the lack of fire and lack of leadership. I can deal with losing. I can't deal with watching a team display no energy on the field. We were bullied tonight and deserved to lose. Mac Jones just stood on the sidelines everytime I saw the camera pan in that direction. Why not fire the team up?

Who are the leaders of this team? Who is the voice? This team needs a leader.

3rd play of the game. 3rd and inches. They miscommunicated and screwed up a simple run play.

This is bad offense by design.

By the 3rd play of the entire game, we knew it.

The Amazon crew are roasting Patricia right now putting the blame on the offense clearly on his shoulders.
Henry should have caught it, it's everyone else's fault, no offensive line. WE GET IT.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back