Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Who do you want to see OUT?

• Mac Jones OUT! Let us see Zappe!

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Matt Patricia OUT! Let someone else call the offensive plays!

Votes: 102 79.7%
  • Joe Judge OUT! He is ruining our Quarterbacks!

Votes: 48 37.5%
  • KEEP them ALL - I have complete FAITH in the choices BB has made so far this season!

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jones is clearly not the answer at QB. Time to move on from him.

Like I said the moment they drafted him, the Strange pick will continue to set this team back for years. Could have had any number of playmakers, instead, they got a back up guard.

This was an embarrasment, the Bills literally toyed with the Pats like the varsity playing the JV.

The Patriots are never going to be good with Mac Jones at a QB, his ceiling is mediocre even with elite coaching and weapons.

He's one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL with his current setup, what's the point in hanging around waiting for at an absolute peak middle of the pack quarterbacking and even that is ambitious.
Patriots are never going to be good without Tom Brady

To compete with Buff we need a superhero at QB.
I don’t know if they are even in the next few drafts.
We aren’t winning any super bowls til either Allen and Mahommes are out of the NFL or we get a guy like that.
I think I would give up 3 1sts for Lamar or 5 1sts for Justin Herbert and I would sleep like a baby.

They showed Mac frustrated on the sidelines and they are ragging on Fat Matt. Jeez...this thing is a train wreck...
Least he’s passionate I’ll give him that

Let's see how many people trip over them self saying it's not Bills or Mac's fault and that were still in good shape going forward for the season.

This is a really bad team.
I can't judge the defense cuz let's face it they were gassed. Offensively we are putrid. Defensively we have some players but unfortunately we have an ass-clown as a defensive co-ordinator, Nepotism is no way to run a footbal team.

Just gotta win the next 4 now. No biggie

I think my biggest problem with this team right now is the lack of fire and lack of leadership. I can deal with losing. I can't deal with watching a team display no energy on the field. We were bullied tonight and deserved to lose. Mac Jones just stood on the sidelines everytime I saw the camera pan in that direction. Why not fire the team up?

Who are the leaders of this team? Who is the voice? This team needs a leader.
Brady 2023

Offense
1. Patricia sucks and he is easily the biggest mistake of Bill's career
2. Mac inspiring confidence.
3. The offensive line is consistent and blows up once every 3 plays
4. The receivers have no rhythm or ability to make any tight or contested catches.

So basically everything on offense has issues besides the runningbacks

Defense
1. They actually showed some ability to get some stops on Buffalo. 24 points is not a bad score total against that team and if you can hold them to that, you should be happy. Only 3 teams held them to less.
2. The good goes away fast as their were a bunch of complacent boneheaded plays where db's just stood around and watched a catch happen.

I had a feeling this might happen after last night. I wasn't able to wear my lucky jersey because I couldn't get it cleaned in time for the game.

Last night, I was dipping an assortment of fruits in some sensual chocolate fondue while making love to three women simultaneously and wearing my jersey. Things got a little messy.

This one is on me, guys.
Only December, barely out of preseason.

The Patriots are never going to be good with Mac Jones at a QB, his ceiling is mediocre even with elite coaching and weapons.

He's one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL with his current setup, what's the point in hanging around waiting for at an absolute peak middle of the pack quarterbacking and even that is ambitious.

Let‘s see him with a competent OC and a decent o-line before we make a final decision on the guy. He is never going to be a QB who can carry a team, but we see with Tua this year if you give a QB with some limitations weapons and a competent offense and he excels.

Mac Jones absolute ceiling is 11 wins and completely destroyed in January the current trajectory is a .500 quarterback who's supposed smart decision making even seems to have evaporated how many times do you want to run into a 15 yard sack in the red zone?
Carful, you might be called a troll for stating facts!

Luckily Diggs didn't own the Patriots. Otherwise, this game would have been ugly.

The Amazon crew are roasting Patricia right now putting the blame on the offense clearly on his shoulders.
I found Ryan Fitzpatrick's take very interesting. He basically said "Patricia is calling plays Mac has had input on and told him he wants to run, and Patricia is just trying to figure it out as he goes along. Obviously it's not working out and Mac is getting frustrated. However, Bill sees Mac yelling at Patricia on the sideline blowing up on him - he may not be the QB for long doing that."

What a terrible performance from everyone.
I never thought I would say thus but we should really push to get Jimmy back here in the off season. He is the only QB that Bill has drafted (other than Brady of course ) that is better than decent. We would win more than lose with him . It's time to clean house , get rid of Aguilor, Bourne and Jonnu Smith. None of them have done anything for two years . Get rid of everyone on the O-line, get proper coaches and start from scratch. I could accept losses if they were at least competitive and fought hard, but seeing them on the field it is very clear that most of these players don't care and just want their paychecks !!!!!
RKK should step down and let Jonathan run the show. He would demand that Bill make some changes . I have been one of the biggest Bill supporters and I still am but it all starts with him. How can he be happy with this product ?

I'm not surprised.

This team got marginally better from last year, but added Patricia to run the offense. So Mac Jones would naturally look worse (he isn't that good, but a better scheme would mask his flaws).

Oh yeah, and all that "Patriot Way" stuff was CLEARLY because of Brady. Notice how sloppy, uundisciplined, and unclutch we've been since Brady has left?

The amount of penalties, cowardly decisions, lazy effort, and untimely mistakes is crazy.

But again, I'm not surprised.

Mac apparently was shouting down the sideline at Patricia to “throw the f*cking ball down the field”.

So maybe that whole “why isn’t Patricia calling the easy, short throws for Mac?” is about more than just Patricia.

Henry should have caught it, it's everyone else's fault, no offensive line. WE GET IT.

I am sorry I live in reality. But Fitzpatrick, Sherman, and Gonzalez are all Mac Jones honks.

So watching the postgame I didn’t realize that Mac was screaming at Patricia during the game: “Throw the fu$&img ball!!! The short game F$&cking sucks!!”

Fitz says “he may not be on the field with that attitude”.

I can’t agree…

Matt is the problem.

Mac is just saying what everyone else thinks.

That said…mac wasn’t good either.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back