PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread: Pats destroy the Browns

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Makes sense, since Mac is money !
Mac is so money if they have a rough weather game in Gillette it's because Mac's making it rain
Mac is so money he is the root of all evil, and lack of Mac is also the root of all evil.
Mac is so money, he makes the world go around
Mac is so money, it's not Mac and Cheese. Mac IS the cheese.
Mac owns this town.
Mac Mac Mac Mac. Mac.
Mac. Get back. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stack.
Mac is so money, he isn't everything, but he doesn't hurt. That's sort of a weak one, I think about marrying for love. But I make up for it in volume.
Similarly weak: Mac is so money he is backed by the full faith and credit of the red, white, and blue. And silver.
Mac is so money, when Patriots are renegotiating contracts, they will demand that management "Show Me The Mac."
Mac is so money, his throws are right on the Mac.

I'm no expert on agenda. I know "male" is agenda. And female is agenda. But today there seems to be many other agendas as well. Hard to keep with them all
At least 3

Miss the ass-kicking he put on Ohio State?
'Bama crushed most of their opponents last year. I could have picked any number of teams as stand-ins for the Browns.

Almost flawless today. Mac was just imperious. Rham looks as good as i hoped he could be. Trent Brown slotted right in. Meyers finally caught a TD. Just great
Not just excellent on the positives, very few negatives. Compare and contrast today with what we've been seeing. Fumbles blowing up drives we desperately needed. Dumb penalties such as too many men or delay of game. Blocked punts, roughing the kicker. None of that today, at least none that I can recall. Some holding, but that's gonna happen every game.

I had 6 years of Latin from the 7th grade through high school at LaSalle. Translated Caesar's journals flawlessly.Now, a thousand years later, I should have an expert opinion of agendum/agenda/agendums but I can't remember how to find my way home half the time these days.
Semper ubi sub ubi

Goin back through the highlights, we caught quite a few contested catches today. Don't see that alot here. Bourne is really getting better and better, he's got a 2nd gear when he has the ball in his hands

I’m so glad I have certain posters on ignore. Hahaha

Mac has been benched as many times as Cam Newton was at this point in the season last year. The good news Mac is getting benched because we are blowing out teams. It’s a amazing what a difference a competent QB makes to a a team.

That's the

Nah that's where the little crybaby bgc and his obsessive pathetic sock puppets get it wrong.

Why would I be upset if the Pats win big and play call exactly as I like it? Run-heavy 34 runs to 26 passes, use a ton of heavy personnel, be very efficient in red zone, and don't do arrogant self serving stat chasing for needless shotgun passing.

The Pats should have done this since WEEK1 and would be leading the division. But better late than never. I'm as happy for the Pats winning as much as the construction guy immediately did a 180 on his laughably wrong takes on Mac Jones and Barmore, or Onwenu at tackle, or Karras at LG.

Goin back through the highlights, we caught quite a few contested catches today. Don't see that alot here. Bourne is really getting better and better, he's got a 2nd gear when he has the ball in his hands
We need a stable OL and J. Smith healthy and we will be singing.

Greg Bedard is gonna come into Feger and Mazz on Tuesday the most smug man of all time lol. He’s been Team Mac since the draft and got into shouting matches with people saying Fields has been better.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back