PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread: Pats destroy the Browns

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

The plural of agenda is agendas.

Though for some of the people here, I think it's agita...which doesn't really have a plural.
In Latin, agenda is plural. A thing to be done is an agendum. More is agenda, This is similar to datum and data. So, an agenda is a group of things. Of course, we can have more than one sets of things' thus agendas.

agendum, agenda
datum, data

"Veni, Vidi, Puki.." I came ,I saw, I puked....this latin phrase is etched on every entrance to Jets stadium.... :cool:

It moved on contact with the ground, but did not cause the receiver to lose control. As been said, that rule was changed like ten years ago or more - ball can move on contact with the ground - but every forum needs a martyr to try and prove that the Patriots "got away with something"...from the NFL rule book (see note 1):

COMPLETED OR INTERCEPTED PASS

A player who makes a catch may advance the ball. A forward pass is complete (by the offense) or intercepted (by the defense) in the field of play, at the sideline, or in the end zone if a player, who is inbounds:

a. secures control of the ball in his hands or arms prior to the ball touching the ground; and

b. touches the ground inbounds with both feet or with any part of his body other than his hands; and

c. after (a) and (b) have been fulfilled, performs any act common to the game (e.g., tuck the ball away, extend it forward, take an additional step, turn upfield, or avoid or ward off an opponent), or he maintains control of the ball long enough to do so.

Notes:
  1. Movement of the ball does not automatically result in loss of control.
Wasn't it changed/clarified after the Pats Steelers game a few years ago where the TE TD catch at the end of the game was ruled not a catch and the anti-NE football world lost their collective minds?

4 straight wins now playing the style and OLine I like. Keep it up. I'm vindicated. Sorry the team was 2-4 doing it the wrong way before. They'd be 7-3 if they didn't screw up the first 6 weeks.

At least he has a bit of self-awareness.

It doesn't sound like it. Sounds like Joker admitted to being old, senile and near alzheimers. Explains a LOT.

top 7 scoring offense (top 4 3rd down offense)
top 2 scoring defense (top 6 overall yardage defense, top 5 turnover defense, top 10 3rd down defense, top 9 sack defense, )

Last edited:
Such a winning personality..

As for yourself I love that you go drop an emoji on all my posts now. I am honored that you follow me so much like a little puppy.

4 straight wins now playing the style and OLine I like. Keep it up. I'm vindicated. Sorry the team was 2-4 doing it the wrong way before. They'd be 7-3 if they didn't screw up the first 6 weeks.

You have said nothing of the such. You haven’t prescribed anything other than firing anything related to John Carroll University. Don’t show up here all smug. You’re not even a fan.

3 straight wins using the exact OLine I wanted. Check.
This last game, best called game of the year, going run-heavy, and heavy-personnel, 34 runs to 26 throws, and the discipline to prioritize protecting Mac over airing it out too much. Absolutely vindicated.

Hope they play like this all year long. If they did this since week1 this team would have been 7-3 or better now, instead of starting 2-4.

Last edited:
FEM4DJpXwAMVbhI

Maybe we should let them get ahead by some large score, say something like 28-3, and then come back to beat them.
Nah. It’s been done. it’s Thursday night, we should do something fresh and memorable, like stop the opening drive and hold them scoreless for the game while hanging a fifty burger on them.

Except you go looking for them. What a weird fetish you have
That you think I'm looking for your posts says a great deal about your weird mindscape. Have fun with that.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back