PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread: Pats destroy the Browns

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Gronkowski's "retirement" cost us that superbowl run.
I don't think he would have been on the team even if he wanted to.

Pretty sure thats how Rex spells potato
Maybe, but I was referencing Dan Quayle's screw-up at a spelling bee way back when.. LOL

In fairness, he's had some kind words for young Belichick.
And btw, why are we not seeing any more of those goofy sideline faces?
Or am I just missing that?
They weren't showing them today that I saw.. maybe it was different on the local feed.

Some niners fans are saying they are glad the Niners did not draft Jones because their division 3 QB can do all the things Jones does and run as well. I like how we are able to lie to ourselves to feel good.

I'll be happy with our D1 Game ready QB who is showing the kind of meddle that I want in my QB.

Mac Jones 19/23 today. Absolutely awesome.. The touch he was putting on the balls was fantastic. The two fades were perfection. And then that bullet to Bourne in the End Zone was a thing of beauty. The screen passes were ALL on target as well.

Kid showed a LOT of poise and just the surface of what might be..

Bottom line - it took Hoyer to unleash Harry and award Meyers with TD

They weren't showing them today that I saw.. maybe it was different on the local feed.
In all seriousness, I would not put it past the leadership like Kraft or BB telling Stacey James and the PA crew to lay it out in no uncertain terms to cut out those shots from the broadcasts. Then again there is a huge difference in the number of cameras and production styles of the daytime 1pm games with the #2 or #3 broadcast team for CBS and the Sunday Night games.

Titans look good without Henry and Jones...should be a tough match up.
Nah anh

I am going to LOVE to smash them

Agenda WAS the plural originally. Agendum was the singular. Agendas is now the plural..
I had 6 years of Latin from the 7th grade through high school at LaSalle. Translated Caesar's journals flawlessly.Now, a thousand years later, I should have an expert opinion of agendum/agenda/agendums but I can't remember how to find my way home half the time these days.

I had 6 years of Latin from the 7th grade through high school at LaSalle. Translated Caesar's journals flawlessly.Now, a thousand years later, I should have an expert opinion of agendum/agenda/agendums but I can't remember how to find my way home half the time these days.

Romanes Eunt Domus!

NOOOOOOOOOOO - when the choices are Bob's Discount Furniture or Bernie and Phyl's (Quality Comfort AND Price...that's nice) he can do SO much better.
Mac hawking Burger king?

I would like to see a stat on how many tackles Stevenson broke today.

It was nice seeing waves of orange heading to the exits with so much time left.

I'll accept all the eggs you can throw at my face. Early on, I was thoroughly unimpressed with the coaching but now, gee whiz, is every unit performing, clear vindication for the process.
Welcome back, all is forgiven. But the inner circle of Hell is reserved for those "fans" who clearly root for the team to lose to prove TB > BB.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back