PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

The one on the move, the 3rd down pass .

That's what I thought... A Garbage throw.... I saw Real QBs make those same throws under the same circumstances all... day...long.

Damn it! You Patriots ruined our franchise QB.
Hope you're proud of yourselves.

Regardless of whether Zach starts this Sunday, just glad Saleh is getting tough on Zach. His performance was ridiculous.

The offensive line was a mess yesterday.

This one they looked like they were pass blocking?

I knew, as we all should've known, that we were in big, Big trouble from that very first play... Sure looked like a screen... Might've worked too, the numbers were even...

Or the receivers didn’t make the correct pre snap read and adjust their routes
Could be but all in all qb and wr again not on the same Page although smith Henry meyers bourne agholor mac and the rb are working in their Second year. I would expect some kind of sync there

Finally, anyone who complains about the value the team puts into our ST units can go ahead and shut the hell up now. ST can, and just did, win games.

Marcus Jones won the game yesterday... Our place-kicking unit didn't help win it, and aside from one downed at the 5, our punting unit really didn't either.

Thanksdad is better than somebody who's never played Center before, but is worse than ANYBODY who HAS played Center before.

You know better. Look around the League.

They have a knack for it. Refined over the past 7 straight years of uninterrupted victories over the JETEs. 37-9 record against "Gangrene" since '01.

Last edited:
Getting rid of Karras and Mason and drafting Strange in the FIRST ROUND is looking worse by the day.

Problem #1 was signing Mason to his extension in the first place instead of saving that room the following year for Thuney, the FAR superior player;

#2 was not drafting a Center of the Future like Tyler Badass after Mongo left as a free agent FOR THE FIRST TIME in 2020;

#3 was drafting injury-prone midget bust Ronnie Perkins instead of G/C Quinn Meinerz, and Willie my boy Sherman instead of All-Rookie RT/G Trey Smith, both in 2021;

And finally, wasting the 29TH overall pick this year on a 24-year-old Division 2 LG who Never played LT in his FIVE YEARS there; then waiting 180 picks later to draft another OLman after willfully ignoring potential starting help as late as #183.

Doing what the FO did, and not doing what it should've done, is REALLY looking worse by the day...

The offense hasn't improved? That's an understatement. It's gone BACKWARDS!!

21.3 ppg in 2022 vs 27.2 ppg in 2021. And much of our scoring this year has been bolstered by defensive or special teams scores. It's pretty awful when you only score 3 points on offense to 'win' the game.

Matt Patricia is a DISGRACE as an offensive play caller. Joe Judge seems to have RUINED Mac Jones! BB has managed to sabotage the offense by going 'CHEAP' on coach salaries and taking on other teams castoff failures.
Show me on this doll where BB hurt you

So how does everyone honestly feel about the play of our Quarterback and WRs Sunday?
Or is the line so In question we can’t gauge their performances?

I saw an article today that Nick Caley could be promoted to OC next season.
Only thing I will say regarding Nick is we didn’t get strong play from AsiAsi or glassman.
But I’m not seeing Henry or Smith step their game up.

So how does everyone honestly feel about the play of our Quarterback and WRs Sunday?
Or is the line so In question we can’t gauge their performances?
The line certainly is a factor, but the WR's weren't good for the last several seasons. OL is priority #1 in the offseason.
I saw an article today that Nick Caley could be promoted to OC next season.
Only thing I will say regarding Nick is we didn’t get strong play from AsiAsi or glassman.
But I’m not seeing Henry or Smith step their game up.
Bill needs to get someone from the outside and bring some new ideas and help disguise their lack of talent on the outside.

Regardless of whether Zach starts this Sunday, just glad Saleh is getting tough on Zach. His performance was ridiculous.

What the hell is "Gotham City Football Club"? Is Bim Saleh Bim ashamed of being associated with New Jersey?

Don't blame the Patriots for ruining Punky, blame Woody Johnson for drafting him and ordering Bim to make him a team captain.

I know Zach is a catastrophe, but does anyone think Joe Flacco is really a better option for the Jets. He’s that QB that’s good for 1 game and then once the fan base gets excited that he’ll be good, he reveals his true colors and is terrible again. Didn’t Denver just experience that recently?

I know Zach is a catastrophe, but does anyone think Joe Flacco is really a better option for the Jets. He’s that QB that’s good for 1 game and then once the fan base gets excited that he’ll be good, he reveals his true colors and is terrible again. Didn’t Denver just experience that recently?

Absolutely not. Flacco could be decent on a team with an all pro oline. Most definitely not the Jets' injured makeshift oline. He can read a D, and still has a decent arm... but he's a statue. There'd be an average of 3 strip-sacks weekly.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back