PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

Go look at the replies from the last few tweets from the Pats account, such an entitled fan base...

Go look at the replies from the last few tweets from the Pats account, such an entitled fan base...
Anything from Twitter is straight awful. It’s not real life, especially anything political and sports related.

hmmm as I remember, the chiefs traded up to get the 10th pick. They did not have the 10TH pick originally.

Sure but it took 2 firsts and a 3rd to get him if I recall. Would it not be better to NOT have to trade all of that? No saying there is stud QB available at 10...but I'd rather have that option.

Let’s be real. Losing to the Jets with no coach would have been an embarrassment.

Losing the last game of the season doesn’t matter unless you’re in the playoffs but 5 spots do matter in the 1st round. Winning it doesn’t make you any better. I find it odd how people laugh at losing 5 spots in the 1st round. This is why you guys don’t care about Belichick drafting horribly.
If someone has a list of the players that were drafted number 10 and number 15 over the past seven years, would be curious to see how much of a difference there is.

If someone has a list of the players that were drafted number 10 and number 15 over the past seven years, would be curious to see how much of a difference there is.
I’m not a reporter and that’s not my job, but I just really want Kyle Pitts who is a beast TE and if he’s selected between there, I’ll be pissed.

Sure but it took 2 firsts and a 3rd to get him if I recall. Would it not be better to NOT have to trade all of that? No saying there is stud QB available at 10...but I'd rather have that option.
But, they were trading from the 20s to get there, and it certainly was worth it.

I’m not a reporter and that’s not my job, but I just really want Kyle Pitts who is a beast TE and if he’s selected between there, I’ll be pissed.
I wasn't asking you, just curious if anyone else had a list to share...sorry if I came off like I was putting you on the spot, but no need for you to get defensive...wow

Can you believe this team went 7 and 9?

truly an amazing accomplishment,

with a decent qb, some wr’s, dt’s and de’s we can be a playoff team next year.

This place is not going to know what to do when Cam wins MVP as a Patriot in 2021 .. while being less expensive than a Stafford or Jimmy G

It's going to happen, get ready.

Bill basically called Schefter an anonymous reporter who knows nothing

But, they were trading from the 20s to get there, and it certainly was worth it.

Again missing the point. If the Pats had 10, they wouldn't need to trade anything. Also, Bill would NEVER do the trade the Chiefs did. Never.

Honestly losing the to the Jets would be really really bad.

is the quality of player we can get that drastically different at 15 than It would be at 10?

I wasn't asking you, just curious if anyone else had a list to share...sorry if I came off like I was putting you on the spot, but no need for you to get defensive...wow
It's just a totally understandable case of PTD - post treadmill depression :p

Again missing the point. If the Pats had 10, they wouldn't need to trade anything. Also, Bill would NEVER do the trade the Chiefs did. Never.

who is this years Mahomes? I’m not sure the QB we want will be there at 10, let alone 15...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back