PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread-Pats beat the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa whoa settle down waxy lol

After a rough start, Brady and Sanu hooked up on a couple of nice passes. Very important for the offense going forward. Dorsett has made some great plays for us, but is not typically a volume receiver.

I think people sometimes forget that the other team wants to win too. The Patriots struggling isn't always a result of them being bad. It can be the other team too sometimes.

No, NO, NO!
Clearly you haven't been paying attention. Didn't you learn anything from the roasting of Seattle's coaching staff in the aftermath of Super Bowl XLIX? It's all about how your team fails. The other team never gets anything right ;)

Last edited:
Wynn turf toe could be nagging injury....once you get one reoccurrence rate is high
Any relationship between turf toe and camel toe?

I feel like saying it after every game : I was very wrong about Collins 2019. I was expecting depth, a project, but low.

What we’ve seen in half a season is remarkable. The guy is everywhere. He is blowing up plays, taking the ball, sacking the QB. He has been everything and more. I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that he is one of the best defenders in the league atm.

I have no idea if this is a one year thing, because I’m sure he’ll command big bucks. but wow.

I like you, but I think we can both agree the word « need » is misused here. They are 8-0. They need to keep playing awesome D and get points whenever they can.
I need another beverage. Now that is the proper use of Need

The defense has played a large role in these victories providing scoring

It's worth saying that when a defense scores as often as this one does, it's a relatively reliable reliable method of generating points.

But yeah, the O being on track would feel much more secure. We'll see what the "second half" brings.

okay, we did give up 13 points but maybe that doesn't establish that the D is really an average bunch. I do see trouble vs. teams with big backs. OTOH, the defense alone seems able to cover that 13 points, and we could even add 2 TDs from the O.
I’m concerned about our offense. It seems as if our O line just doesn’t have the personnel. Obviously injuries are a huge part of that.

I hope they surprise me like other years where suddenly everything starts clicking

I still want to know what the symbolism of the alligator was in every TB Times

It's been around 37 million years- outlived the dinosaurs. Just like Brady.

Whose watching the SNF game?

I feel like saying it after every game : I was very wrong about Collins 2019. I was expecting depth, a project, but low.

What we’ve seen in half a season is remarkable. The guy is everywhere. He is blowing up plays, taking the ball, sacking the QB. He has been everything and more. I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that he is one of the best defenders in the league atm.

I have no idea if this is a one year thing, because I’m sure he’ll command big bucks. but wow.
He was a motivated dude today vs his old team.

I’m concerned about our offense. It seems as if our O line just doesn’t have the personnel. Obviously injuries are a huge part of that.

I hope they surprise me like other years where suddenly everything starts clicking
Harry will provide a shot in the arm next week. They can’t double Edelman, Sanu and harry. Pass protection can be better

Harry will provide a shot in the arm next week. They can’t double Edelman, Sanu and harry. Pass protection can be better
My brothah, I hope you’re right

Who said that Chubb isn't a good back? Pretty sure that everyone agrees that Chubb is a good to great back. Where people are disagreeing is on the analysis of Sony from what I've seen..

It was me. I said he is a bum

You won't catch me trying to defend this year's o-line to date. comparing this crew to turnstiles would be quite uncharitable to turnstiles.

It might be beyond the Powers of Scar... but even typing that phrase looked a bit nonsensical, so we'll see.

My brothah, I hope you’re right
We were missing two key OL pieces who should be back pretty soon. It’s going to get better there, not worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents