PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread-Pats beat the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Not the prettiest win, but we're now 8-0 and it feels great!!! The defense played well and our offense considering our makeshift O-line put up some points. We are going to start getting people back as well. Wynn, Harry & Mason. Maybe even we'll make another trade.

Glad to be 8-0 and have a 2 1/2 game lead in our division.

Let's discuss!!!!

Wolfpack now 20–2.

9488121.jpg

Oops.

O-line is a big concern. Wynn better not turn into the next Derek Rivers. Harry better get out there too.

okay, we did give up 13 points but maybe that doesn't establish that the D is really an average bunch. I do see trouble vs. teams with big backs. OTOH, the defense alone seems able to cover that 13 points, and we could even add 2 TDs from the O.

Good win, but alarm bells are there...still can't run, Chubb GASHED the defense, and offense wasn't good - 5/16 on third down is ATROCIOUS

Perfect game to have issues against the run with Baltimore coming up. D will be ready and improved. Book it.

From your keyboard to God's monitor.

But what are your thoughts on the O line? :D

Brady getting sacked 5 times wasn’t cool

The performance of the run defense today makes me very uneasy.

Solid win in bad conditions. You don’t like to see a team rush for 130+ yards on you so that’s something to work on but still only allowed 13 points.

I thought overall Brady played pretty damn well. He was under fire, made smart decisions (aside from a near pick in the end zone) and still put up a few scores.

At some point the offense will need to play very well to win a game. Still waiting for them to forge an identity.

Great win, but now the tougher part of the schedule begins.

Also, I’m really glad to play in the AFC, otherwise known as the weak sauce conference. Imagine having San Francisco, New Orleans, Green Bay, Minnesota, and Seattle to go through? I don’t even know if the Chiefs are a playoff team in that conference. The Patriots and 5 NFC teams make up the top 6.

okay, we did give up 13 points but maybe that doesn't establish that the D is really an average bunch. I do see trouble vs. teams with big backs. OTOH, the defense alone seems able to cover that 13 points, and we could even add 2 TDs from the O.

Chubb will be an elite RB for years to come. They have Landry & OBJ at receiver. Your not going to shut a team like that down all game. They gave up 13 points. The other team gets paid too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes