PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread-Pats beat the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
And took 7 back, for a total amount of 6 net points....Gilmore just dropped a pass that would have made that a -1.

I think people sometimes forget that the other team wants to win too. The Patriots struggling isn't always a result of them being bad. It can be the other team too sometimes.

PS, but the sky is falling.

Worst. 8-0 team. Evah.

Chubb will be an elite RB for years to come. They have Landry & OBJ at receiver. Your not going to shut a team like that down all game. They gave up 13 points. The other team gets paid too.

Cleaveland sucks no matter who they have. Odell and Chubb on this team? Later

Another Win couple with a Bills loss is a good week.

Too bad the Donkeys and the Raiders snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. Way to vomit all over yourselves, boys.

I like you, but I think we can both agree the word « need » is misused here. They are 8-0. They need to keep playing awesome D and get points whenever they can.
Can't be satisfied. Ever.

Cleaveland sucks no matter who they have. Odell and Chubb on this team? Later

I like Soney but Chubb is clearly better. Soney seems to run up the back of his blockers a little too often. Chubb is more decisive. Sees the hole and goes vertical.

I think people sometimes forget that the other team wants to win too. The Patriots struggling isn't always a result of them being bad. It can be the other team too sometimes.

Cool...that’s totally irrelevant to the point.

Too bad the Donkeys and the Raiders snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. Way to vomit all over yourselves, boys.

Not that worried about Houston. Indy...different story.

Browns told CBS that they took the false start intentionally because they wanted to go for it on fourth down but didn’t want to use the time out.

4th and 11 vs. 4th and 16.

Kitchens will be fired after the season if not sooner.

Last edited:
Happy about the win, that is always the first priority, it doesn't have to be pretty . But the O-line still a major concern and we need one more contributor on O, whether it's a WR or TE !

I like Soney but Chubb is clearly better. Soney seems to run up the back of his blockers a little too often. Chubb is more decisive. Sees the hole and goes vertical.

I think If you actually liked someone you’d spell their name right :)

Wynn turf toe could be nagging injury....once you get one reoccurrence rate is high

Yeah, please find the source for reoccurring turf toe after 8 weeks of rest. Minimizing this was exactly the point of putting him onto IR ( i. e. way longer than necessary for this type of injury).

Happy to be 8-0 but the run D has shown signs of cracking. Or just bring average.
Gonna have to bring their A game against the rat birds I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe