PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread-Pats beat the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Mazz think Cleveland was better and yesterday was Patriots worst game of the year... Yikes...Felger is dismayed that the Pats have up 13 points.. Wow

Tony Mazz think Cleveland was better and yesterday was Patriots worst game of the year... Yikes...Felger is dismayed that the Pats have up 13 points.. Wow

Reading your posts in the gameday thread yesterday, not to mention your performance in my signature........
They must be your heroes.

Last edited:

Now THIS guy is gonna be good for the team. From the link:

........"[Matthew] Slater gave probably the best postgame speech I've ever heard in my life," he said. "I mean, it was unbelievable. I was ready to go play another whole game. I was like, 'What!?' They were like, 'He does this after every game.' I was like, 'Wow.' It was incredible......."

Just had a thought...was yesterday's OL the Worst trotted-out by Bill since the 2015 AFCC?

Just had a thought...was yesterday's OL the Worst trotted-out by Bill since the 2015 AFCC?

Who cares. We are 8-0, injured players are on their way back, a lot of time to improve all aspects of OL play until January.

What in the world is so damn "cool" about that, Mikey?

Star QB father waiting with his son so he can meet another star player like everyone else instead of letting people set something up?

Sounds cool to me.

Who cares. We are 8-0, injured players are on their way back, a lot of time to improve all aspects of OL play until January...
...Soon to be 12-4 unless there are Major improvements at LT & TE (if not also at Center & RT, and FB), but you can continue to do that cute little head-in-the-sand thingy there.

...Soon to be 12-4 unless there are Major improvements at LT & TE (if not also at Center & RT, and FB), but you can continue to do that cute little head-in-the-sand thingy there.

12-4. Noted. :rolleyes:

WTF.gif

If they change nothing at all, other than bringing back them Wynn and Harry, and Mason returning, they're still not going to lose 4 games with their remaining schedule, unless we're talking Brady injury or the like.

Kitchens in one take says he does not coach penalties, but made his team take an intentional false start so he could go for it on 4th and 16.

More probable 14-2 or better.

They have automatic wins against the Bengals and Dolphins on the schedule, so they'd have to go 2-4 otherwise to finish 12-4. That means dropping four games to some combination of the Bills (5-2), Ravens (5-3), Eagles (4-4), Cowboys (4-3), Chiefs (5-3), and Texans (5-3). Seems decidedly unlikely.

Newhouse is honestly one of the worst LT’s I’ve ever seen. I swear it seems that Brady is having to run to his right every other throw

I've seen worse LTs than Newhouse. That being said, he's barely a JAG. We know.

Prior to Newhouse, the Patriots were blessed with a run of LTs that goes from Bruce Armstrong to Matt Light, to Nate Solder to Trent Brown. Sprinkled in there was Tom Ashworth and Sebastian Vollmer. Wynn should end up being another in that long line, but we have to make do for now.

But look what happened to the Pats OT depth. Cajuste ended up not healing properly and it's just been announced he won't play this year.

They signed Veldheer, who should have been a solid swing tackle, only to have him retire 8 days later. Then, they signed Diehlman at the start of TC only to have him retire 3 days later.

That left them in camp with Skipper, Lang, St. Louis, Ivey and Croston. And none of them panned out. And that's despite Croston being in the system for 2 years. St. Louis has some damn good measurables. Looks like he didn't have the ability to pick up the techniques and schemes, unfortuantely.

But, seriously, the Pats thought they'd addressed the OT position in the best way they could with the resources available.

People attempting to 20/20 hindsight this at this point in the season are acting like BB is supposed to be Ms. Cleo and KNOW what's going to happen before it does..

You're smoking that cheap synthetic stuff you got from Chandler Jones, aren't you"???

An internet sensation, can make all the kicks, does not miss.

Do you mean Carli LLoyd? US Women's National Team?

If the Patriots didn't sign guy who can make 80 yard field goals, they aren't signing Lloyd.. Hell, I'd be afraid of Lloyd getting trampled trying to take down a ball carrier..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back