PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Miami beats the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

It's gonna be a long day when they play the Bengals.

This game was yet again, too conservative. Patriots were 4th and less than 1 yd and they decide to PUNT.

What the hell! Just unleash Mac Jones!
It’ll be the Bills if Vegas wins tonight.

1.) harry is trash and shouldn't be on the roster.

2.) this game ultimately didn't matter but i still wanted a win

3.) Mac has been passing up wide open receivers, and each time he does something bad happens.

4.) Bellichick is blind if he lets steve call plays again next year. his defense has been a ****ing sieve in the run game.

5.) Mcdaniels has been really bad in these loses with regards to calling plays. its so vanilla

6.) Another game where the secondary has dropped gimmie interceptions. are the players just not dialed in? and if so why is the coaching allowing that to happen

7.)How in the **** does a guy line up over the center when the fins are about to punt? Seriously out special teams coach needs to be gone after this season. There have been a TON of ****ty special teams play this year.

8.)harry sucks

9.)he really really sucks.

I do find it funny how dramatic the reports become after a couple of average games. 4 weeks ago we were the best team in the league and now we need to fix all three phases in a week?

Give me a break we lost to two teams clearly better than us (and had comeback chances in both) and we served up our annual loss to Miami.

today was mostly poor but still confident we can turn it up if needed and hopefully don’t have such ****ty refs. Shame is the barmore injury out of all of it.

Such a tough loss due to all of the mistakes.

Plus Bob Saget just passed away.

Sh*tty sunday

They’re a slightly above average team. Time to keep expectations in check for the playoffs.

Wynn and Barmore lost? Funny how a guy fell on Barmore - not sure how that hurts an ankle? With the grass in Miami his cleat did not get stuck.

At this point, just gotta hope that Barmore doesn’t have a serious injury that puts his off-season or next year in jeopardy. This game was just downright awful. Losing some key players, old issues rearing their ugly head.

In an annoying sort of way, that was sort of funny. Reminds me of 2018 -- another depressing but hilarious ending. Let's hope for some similarities in the playoffs. Speaking of, I saw we're slated for Cincinnati. Is that set in stone, or pending the night game results?

I do find it funny how dramatic the reports become after a couple of average games. 4 weeks ago we were the best team in the league and now we need to fix all three phases in a week?

Give me a break we lost to two teams clearly better than us (and had comeback chances in both) and we served up our annual loss to Miami.

today was mostly poor but still confident we can turn it up if needed and hopefully don’t have such ****ty refs. Shame is the barmore injury out of all of it.
why wasnt it "needed" ?

Barmore carted to the locker is the big story
I'm actually OK with the loss (relatively speaking). Not pleased with the level of play but quite frankly we are rebuilding with a rookie QB. We are not favored to win the Super Bowl If we beat BUF in BUF the season is a win.

Losing players to injury when the goal is to come out healthy is painful.

They have lost 4 chances of a comeback because of that.
Not to take any blame off of the offense, but this defense failing to get the key stop is a broken record

Disappointed game but playoffs appear wide open. Chiefs, Titans and Bills were all in close games late in the 4th against weak teams. Not happy with how the Pats played but they did make a comeback and with a more favorable whistle (maybe an offensive hold on Miami at least one time?) who knows. Gonna be a tough game next week no matter who they play but they have a chance.

We’re on to Cincinnati.

hopefully w barmore back and Wilkerson active. And the rest actually showing up.

At this point, just gotta hope that Barmore doesn’t have a serious injury that puts his off-season or next year in jeopardy. This game was just downright awful. Losing some key players, old issues rearing their ugly head.
Not being able to put any weight on his foot is a very bad sign. I’m pessimistic on his ability to play next week unfortunately.

I don’t think anyone calling out the very obvious and fatal flaws of this team were EVER calling this the “best team in the league”. Huge blanket statement.

congrats miami you beat a Pats team without their 2 best run stoppers and needed game changing ref calls to do it. meanwhile you still got tua who can't throw.

what seed is miami after that win....oh wait...
why wasnt it "needed" ?

huh? Today meant nothing and if anyone should know then it’s us pats fans... weve often shown another level in the playoffs.

I didn’t see Barmire held, (missed it) but Judon was held coming off the edge big time

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back