PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Miami beats the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

glad the Pats avoid KC no matter what happens.

Bengals and Bills probably licking their chops on chance to play against the Patriots, in 1st round.....

:confused:

Only 1 pass to Agholor?? Same amount of attempts to Harry - which is enough to doubt every coach on our sideline - why he's playing so much while Wilkerson is on the sideline. Infuriating.
On the plus side - the catches that Meyers and Henry made were fantastic.

One would think that piece of :poop: would want to get the officiating right, after all people betting on the game want it to be decided by the players and not the reffs.

Only 1 pass to Agholor?? Same amount of attempts to Harry - which is enough to doubt every coach on our sideline - why he's playing so much while Wilkerson is on the sideline. Infuriating.
On the plus side - the catches that Meyers and Henry made were fantastic.

Agholor been a BIG disappointment. Patriots can cut him after this season, with a 5M cap hit...
Jonnu was invisible as well in many of the past games...

It's unclear what part of his body took the hit from JoJu? Ribs? Knee?
on that replay it looked like knee to knee contact with another Pats defender, I think to the side of Barmore's knee. If he couldn't walk on it, then he's gotta be out for a while if not well into next season. Obviously the worst thing about this forgettable game.

They ignored Barmore being tackled on Tua's other long run. Joke officiating.
And at the end of the run Tua was gloating like some kind of bad man who wasn't going to get beat by his dad.

Tough loss. I hate losing to division foes ! Well next week is the brand new season and everyone is 0-0. I still think they can do some damage in the 1st round, we shall see ! Got to keep an eye on Barmore .

slomo show a closer/better angle . hopefully just a shock&bruiser but could well be ligament

Not to take any blame off of the offense, but this defense failing to get the key stop YET AGAIN is a broken record.

I did some unsolicited editing.

rooting for playing the bengals because then it wont be some night game in buffalo

This isn't a great way to go into the playoffs losing three out of four and quite frankly looking bad on all the losses. Mac hasn't looked great during these losses either.

At this point I'm not sure how much confidence anyone can have in this team making a deep playoff run especially how bad this team has looked over the last month

glad the Pats avoid KC no matter what happens.
You keep complainig in the GDT and chats all the time that this team is 1 and done and it was all brady and BB is useless and mcdermott is god and what not yet you think they can win with anyone except KC ?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back