PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Miami beats the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Fair to say if it was a one-time thing. Problem is, it looked eerily similar to the Indy, 2nd Bills, and Saints games. And even the Texans game to an extent, except they came back to win that one. Mistakes and miscues of all types early in the game is a common theme for this team, they’re consistently inconsistent. If they can play clean next week then they have a good chance to beat either the Bills or Bengals. But we don know what team is going to show up. It’s part of their identity.

What about the playoffs.
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

If we go to BUF, I think we can win - ONLY if every bounce goes perfectly in the 1st qtr and we get a lead of 10 or so.
If we go to CIN, I think we'll lose no matter what. They can score 10x as potently as MIA.

The real issue is how can we fix this D next year while losing our trusted leaders - DMC & HT, and Guy & KVN getting old. None of these young guys have the smart clutch gene. And if they let JC walk for $, we're even more stuck.
Offense - another year will improve this group a lot.
None of the younger players outside of barmore and dugger on defense have shown improvement. Uche and wino are useless . And with van Noy, Collins and HT regressing we have no hopes..

I'll take a loss from better talent, not from shooting themselves in the foot. The most pre-snap mistakes i've ever seen. 4 and 1, snap fumble, picked off, false pass interference, roughing the passer for no reason, no protecting the edge.... UGH. I can go on.
You think the 2007 Giants had more talent than the 2007 Pats? LMAO!!!

This is hardly the most frustrating loss by the pats ever or whatever you want to call it. Sheer comedy you would even post that. Its not even in the top 20.

Its not even the most frustrating loss this year.

That was truly embarrassing! We should have never lost to those clowns.

The turnovers were terrible and the play calling is too predictable.

it sucks about barmore and I wish him a full recovery. Unfortunately, this is a man’s sport and injuries do happen.

this team is 180 degrees bad from the team that played prior to the off week,

I started to watch the replay so that got me to 10:12 with the Pats losing.

All I want to say about this game is WTF.

Did the Pats want to lose?

This was a WTF game.

Any word on Wynn?

That was truly embarrassing! We should have never lost to those clowns.

The turnovers were terrible and the play calling is too predictable.

it sucks about barmore and I wish him a full recovery. Unfortunately, this is a man’s sport and injuries do happen.

this team is 180 degrees bad from the team that played prior to the off week,

A 10 win team lost to a 9 win team that had already beaten it earlier in the season. That hardly qualifies for "We should never have lost to those clowns" material.

We should never have lost to the clowns that we always lose to in a more or less meaningless game.

ok

Can't believe KC gets to face Broken Ben and the squeelers. Talk about a lucky draw.

Nink called it, said we would lose.

A 10 win team lost to a 9 win team that had already beaten it earlier in the season. That hardly qualifies for "We should never have lost to those clowns" material.

It does show again, all year long they beat down on terrible teams and couldn't beat any good teams or decent teams. Just the 1 Bills game which they barely won if Bryant didn't defend that TD pass at the end.

Nink called it, said we would lose.

Was extremely obvious when the defense was going to rely on crappy Godchaux and Bentley after Hightower and Dugger were ruled out. How many games until people realize giving up 270 rushing yards, 225 rushing yards, and 195 rushing yards now today have 2 common denominator crappy players in each of those games....

We’re on to Buffalo. Here’s to hoping they fight and give themselves a chance.

They settled for a FG - and it bit them

Short week, kinda. Do we hope for another blizzard Sat. night?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back