PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Chiefs beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some time to reflect, Defense gets an A for effort, and a B- for actual talent. BB's game plan against Pat M, A+++.
Offensive line A-, running game B, passing game C-, TE's F- ,QB backups C-, Newton B. 8-8 this year if we're lucky. More likely 7-9, 6-10. Sorry to be realistic, we are rebuilding and getting rid of Brady was total egoic stupidity by BB. Carry on...

Had some time to reflect, Defense gets an A for effort, and a B- for actual talent. BB's game plan against Pat M, A+++.
Offensive line A-, running game B, passing game C-, TE's F- ,QB backups C-, Newton B. 8-8 this year if we're lucky. More likely 7-9, 6-10. Sorry to be realistic, we are rebuilding and getting rid of Brady was total egoic stupidity by BB. Carry on...
Running game B? Um... with all due respect what team are you watching?

Brady... lol. He chose to leave. And after what we saw last year good riddance.

Pats 4-0 if Cam plays last night and if he gets slightly better blocking from the 2 yard line against Seattle

but I get it doom-and-gloomers gotta doom-and-gloom

Running game B? Um... with all due respect what team are you watching?

Brady... lol. He chose to leave. And after what we saw last year good riddance.
5 TDs this week and a 3-1 record. You'll be sucking your thumb while Brady competes for yet another Super Bowl. Typical NE fan, hate on anyone who leaves after being mistreated by the organization. BB screwed this one up big time.

Pats 4-0 if Cam plays last night and if he gets slightly better blocking from the 2 yard line against Seattle

but I get it doom-and-gloomers gotta doom-and-gloom
4-0? What in hell are you smoking?

5 TDs this week and a 3-1 record. You'll be sucking your thumb while Brady competes for yet another Super Bowl. Typical NE fan, hate on anyone who leaves after being mistreated by the organization. BB screwed this one up big time.
“Mistreated” :rofl::thumbsup:

So weird how Bradyites seem to think Tommy makes this team a Super Bowl contender all by himself and yet they can never tell us why we should expect anything different compared to last year. Same offense, same weapons.

4-0? What in hell are you smoking?
Wouldn’t shock me if they are 1-3 right now if they kept Brady. I will give Tommy credit for being better than Hoyer and Stidham and likely winning last night.:)

Last edited:
Wouldn’t shock me if they are 1-3 right now if they kept Brady. I will give Tommy credit for being better than Hoyer and Stidham and likely winning last night.:)
Right, you're the sensible objective one bringing yourself to give Brady credit for better than Hoyer or Stidham. We've all misread you apparently.

Man, talk about your broken record...

"Brady's gone and it's all BB's fault." "We won't make it to .500 w/o Saint Tom."
PBSD: Post Brady Stress Disorder

Brady almost left after the loss to the Eagles (2017?)

This team is extremely competitive right now and will only get better as BB's teams do, barring injuries, despite losing the GOAT.

Man, talk about your broken record...

"Brady's gone and it's all BB's fault." "We won't make it to .500 w/o Saint Tom."
PBSD: Post Brady Stress Disorder

Brady almost left after the loss to the Eagles (2017?)

This team is extremely competitive right now and will only get better as BB's teams do, barring injuries, despite losing the GOAT.

I like the part where the best rushing attack in football gets a B grade. LOL. Hey if that’s true I can’t wait to see them get even better!

Still not as hilarious as saying Brady was mistreated here. Poor poor Tommy. Had it so rough here with that meanie Bill.

Last edited:
Right, you're the sensible objective one bringing yourself to give Brady credit for better than Hoyer or Stidham. We've all misread you apparently.

Didn’t you say you were ignoring me? Pretty sure I’ve asked that question before too. :)

As much as I love TB, it was the right decision to part ways due to the skill players not fitting his style. Statistically Brady is playing well, but he looks kind of shaky at times. And I really don't like Tampa's O-line right now and see a meltdown later in the season.

Didn’t you say you were ignoring me? Pretty sure I’ve asked that question before too. :)
I am but the multitude of negative responses from almost everyone to your posts and the multitude of likes and winners from tommyboy12 has made me curious. Sadly it's the same old crap you've been spewing for months on end.

How long did you need to reflect in order to realize all this?

I am but the multitude of negative responses from almost everyone to your posts and the multitude of likes and winners from tommyboy12 has made me curious. Sadly it's the same old crap you've been spewing for months on end.

I only tell it like it is. Brady was brutal last year on the field. His attitude reeked and I believe that contributed to his performance. I believe it brought his team down. Yes he is better this year with his new team. No I didn't want them to keep him and no I will not cheer for the Bucs. My team moved on, and I enjoy watching them a lot more now than I did last year. I don't have to like the dude now since he doesn't play for my team. Taking a shot at my team's coach with the football is fun again crap didn't help either. So if he wins, good for him. If he loses, it doesn't impact my team so I could care less. Also the presence of takes that I read here that without Brady Belichick is only as good a coach as he was in Cleveland are an embarrassment to whoever posted them. If anyone has an issue with any of that stance, that's entirely their problem not mine.

Also it doesn't matter to me who marks likes/winners on what posts. Not sure why that matters to you.

Last edited:
As much as I love TB, it was the right decision to part ways due to the skill players not fitting his style. Statistically Brady is playing well, but he looks kind of shaky at times. And I really don't like Tampa's O-line right now and see a meltdown later in the season.

He doesn't fit well with this team, as its a run oriented offense. Hes flourishing there, though. Wouldn't be surprised at 35+ tds.

He doesn't fit well with this team, as its a run oriented offense. Hes flourishing there, though. Wouldn't be surprised at 35+ tds.

I have no doubt Bill saw what the Ravens did last year and saw that the league is still ill prepared to defend against a premier rushing attack. I love this evolution.

185 yards and 5.1 ypc rushing behind an OL with 3 guys missing and a team that was expecting run. That's amazing. These guys are really good and I can't wait to see them push around teams.

I don't think it was by design as McDaniels stated during the 2018 season. They realized their best way to move the ball was on the ground. If Gronk doesn't quit on the team, Brown doesn't get kicked off the team and Harry was a stud, Brady is still here. But yeah, I see Brady top 5 in passing yards/TD's. I think he easily gets 35.
I have no doubt Bill saw what the Ravens did last year and saw that the league is still ill prepared to defend against a premier rushing attack. I love this evolution.

185 yards and 5.1 ypc rushing behind an OL with 3 guys missing and a team that was expecting run. That's amazing. These guys are really good and I can't wait to see them push around teams.
While I do like the change in offense, Baltimore's O has been slowed down two years in a row during the playoffs. Now the Chefs completely shut them down. You have to show you can throw it eventually. I'd like BB to pull off a trade for a dependable WR.

I don’t think this can be overstated enough, Bill is a ridiculously good coach. Our starting QB gets ruled out a day before the game. Lots of extra tests. Game time/day up in the air. Traveling the day of the game. Still has us in position to win this game and holds an incredible offense/QB at bay and had we not had some of the worst QB play I’ve ever seen we’d have had a real shot. The gap between Bill and the second best coach in the league is miles apart.

That was just a phenomenal coaching job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back