PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: Patriots vs. Seahawks Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched bits and pieces if the first. Nothing like the visiting team getting home field advantage on your turf...
true, Brees's arm is going to fall off soon lol. I dont think your D did as bad as ours. I just think RW was on today. Blount Trama should have been run over and over on the last play, and there was 2 fouls for interference on the last play at least. Maybe one but im biased. But if anything it should be a replay down. I dont get how ref call bad plays like with us, and then decide to call nothing in your last play. Its so erratic.

Last edited:
Still wondering how they called possession on that fumble that Roberts came away with. Like on those do the refs just decide "f**k it just give it back to them"

If you ask me I didn't see any evidence of immediate recovery that is definitive. It looks pretty likely that we recovered but thats not the replay standard.

Still wondering how they called possession on that fumble that Roberts came away with. Like on those do the refs just decide "f**k it just give it back to them"

Why didn't we challenge that play?

Ummm . . . that depends on what you mean.

If you mean "They had a play intended to run specifically in this game that they held on to because they were worried they'd see the Seahawks in the Super Bowl," you're probably right.

But if you mean "They had a trick play that they could have pulled out but decided against it," there's a good chance you're wrong. Remember that they originally tried to pull the Edelman pass against KC and they called it off at the last moment.
What I mean is that there's close to 0% chance the Patriots "held back" because they didn't want to show their hand ahead of a potential SB matchup

All these top receivers and we can't win. Not the D's fault nor the refs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey