PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: Patriots vs. Seahawks Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So, it's the team's first game since the shocking trade. This game will be very telling in how the team responds..

- Roberts, Mingo and Van Noy will be players to watch. How much more time will they see.
- How much playing time will Dion Lewis get? How much rust will he have?
- Though Russell Wilson is a "mobile" QB, Tom Brady actually has more rushing yards this year than Wilson. How will the Patriots handle Wilson? Will they put the pressure on his? Will they play to prevent his running ability and his ability to make plays out of nothing?

- Based on the Injury Reports, it looks like the Patriots will be without Chris Hogan and Chris Long. Neither of them practiced all week.

- It looks like Vincent Valentine and Woodrow Hamilton are fully healthy. This should help the Patriots run defense.

- Chung's play today against Jimmy Graham will be critical. As will Butler's coverage of Baldwin.

- Hopefully, Malcolm Mitchell can have a good game and fill in for what Hogan's been doing.

Tremendous opportunity for Mitchell who until now regardless of how well he practiced was simply shut out of opportunities by excellent veteran players.
Make the most of it, bro. Every. Single. Play.

Only time you'll ever see me in a game day thread- hours b4 the game. Been on this board since 2002, this is the first time I've ever posted in one. I looked at one once during a game- and damn, what a bunch of hysterical crybabies. Would think the purpose of a gameday thread is to enhance enjoyment of the game- but the very brief look I had at one had the opposite effect. Don't know what you guys see in it. Life is too short- football is supposed to fun. Anyway, this pregame thread is cool, tho. DB - good opening post but one thing I'd add is branch' s status/effectiveness. He's been the pats best DL this year. I dont expect dion to get more than a coupla snaps. Really looking forward to this game.

I don't like the Pats coming of a by playing against a tough team that usually gets better in the 2nd half of the season, so I think it's gonna be a challenge, but I have confidence this team can win.

**** the media wanting a close game, a test, bullschitt...i hope it's a Pats blowout and Seattle has the busses warmed up at halftime...also hope van noy or mingo has a career game and blows the "they missed collins" narrative out the ****ing water

- Based on the Injury Reports, it looks like the Patriots will be without Chris Hogan and Chris Long. Neither of them practiced all week.

Huh?

Long only missed Friday and it wasn't injury related. He isn't on the injury report.

Hogan only missed Friday and according to reports is a game-time decision.

Time to get revenge for them having the gall to try and win that Super Bowl.

Two LBs. HT & Roberts. If I remember correctly : I was tremendously underwhelmed at Graham's softness last time he strolled in...

Huh?

Long only missed Friday and it wasn't injury related. He isn't on the injury report.

Hogan only missed Friday and according to reports is a game-time decision.

Well, I guess I took N/A to mean that the player wasn't available.

Injury Report

Christine Michael expected to play after being a late addition to Friday's Inj report

In previous weeks, they've put up an FP for Full Practice.. Not an N/A.

Sounds like at least a first round pick and ten game suspension from the league office for such egregious oversight!!!!!!

Anyone else going to be in attendance? I'm making my annual trip to Foxboro, will be roosting in section 317. GO PATS!!!

Only time you'll ever see me in a game day thread- hours b4 the game. Been on this board since 2002, this is the first time I've ever posted in one. I looked at one once during a game- and damn, what a bunch of hysterical crybabies. Would think the purpose of a gameday thread is to enhance enjoyment of the game- but the very brief look I had at one had the opposite effect. Don't know what you guys see in it. Life is too short- football is supposed to fun. Anyway, this pregame thread is cool, tho. DB - good opening post but one thing I'd add is branch' s status/effectiveness. He's been the pats best DL this year. I dont expect dion to get more than a coupla snaps. Really looking forward to this game.
WTF are you talking about? This thread appears even keeled and balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back