PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Texans Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread doesn't show up on the main page for me. Not sure why.

If you've got the thread starter on ignore, the thread won't show up on the main board.

a brady chant in bob mcnair's and watt's house...awesome

I love this team, Lose two straight, come back in ONE and get our top spot back.

Got to give props to the defense tonight!

Sheard, Hicks, Nink and the gang up front were on fire all night long!

Also, Johnson had a couple of great pass breakups in crucial situations while the game was still on the line!

@PP_Rich_Hill Leonard Johnson is just so happy to be on the field. I love it.

@dougkyed New Patriots CB Leonard Johnson has been targeted three times. He's allowed -1 yards with two pass breakups.

Another great in-season pickup. At a position of need too.

Jets game will be the toughest. I think we can handle Tennessee and Miami. Worst comes to worst we go 13-3

DId I hear that right? If Dolphins lose tomorrow, Patriots clinch AFCE on strength of schedule?

So Leonard Johnson can play. That's good news.

DId I hear that right? If Dolphins lose tomorrow, Patriots clinch AFCE on strength of schedule?

Yeah that's what I heard too, I guess since we beat the Giants.

Click on your name up near the top of the page. Look for People I Ignore.

pretty sa1d when half the active posters run to an injury thread and start biatch crying and moaning before the POST GAME thread is even put up. First off, there IS no information yet on ANYTHING. Second, EVERY TEAM is battling injuries. You must fight through it. The WIN is all that's important.,..but not here obviously.

J.J. Twat would never have destroyed his cell phone. What a fake and fraud.

The Pats doubled him all game. Gave Clowney a lot of free runs at Brady on stunts. Our guard play needs tightening up.
You're right Joe. In fairness, he was doubled all game long. I've just grown so tired of the media ball washing him. Peyton's history, so now he's the new media blow boy.

Great win, great defensive performance, the offense did enough, right now I just want the offensive line to gel and get hot in the right time, in about a month.

Freeny's right hand is in a cast, per Curran

Need the steelers to beat the donkeys next week and have the 49ers upset the bengals. That give us breathing room to drop a game if it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back