PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Phins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Shaq didn't play much either.

With that said if BB was dorking with the line, he put TB12 in jeopardy today. That is unacceptable.

I am very concerned about this line.

Like I said, he wanted to experiment and still win.

They have two weeks to fix the OL. How would you do that?

I'd ask DD to call an old guy who's retired and ask him what he thinks.
I'd play the same 5-6 guys.
I'd zone block, wedge block and trap more.
I'd run some 6 OL sets.

Then there are some more specific things I'd do that the old retired guy and DD know a lot better than me.

There is no question that this o-line is below average. I think BB knows it too. Thus the reason for the conservative playcalling.
Conservative is an understatement. Afraid to have the football is more accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no question that this o-line is below average. I think BB knows it too. Thus the reason for the conservative playcalling.

Why have Brady in there then? If conservative is the way your going you aren't playing to win. Brady got hurt for nothing, and Brady is dinged up.

Why have Brady in there then? If conservative is the way your going you aren't playing to win. Brady got hurt for nothing, and Brady is dinged up.
IMO they genuinely thought that they could beat MIA with one hands tied behind their back.

Historically, in the BB era the Pats have a losing record in MIA- even when they had better, healthier teams.

IMO they genuinely thought that they could beat MIA with one hands tied behind their back.

Historically, in the BB era the Pats have a losing record in MIA- even when they had better, healthier teams.

That's why you don't take teams for granted, no matter what their record might be. Arrogance on Bills part most likely cost then the 1 seed.

That's why you don't take teams for granted, no matter what their record might be. Arrogance on Bills part most likely cost then the 1 seed.
It wasn't arrogance. He was forced with only using one hand with multiple starters sitting this one out.

If they were fighting for the playoff berth you would have seen everyone.

It wasn't arrogance. He was forced with only using one hand with multiple starters sitting this one out.

If they were fighting for the playoff berth you would have seen everyone.

If that's the case Brady shouldn't have taken a single snap, they weren't playing to win, especially in the first half.

1st round bye but no HFA?

Disgusting. He should be ashamed of himself. I'm not sure why Kraft keeps this idiot around. Not when Chip Kelly or Doug Marrone or Pettine are about to be available.

If that's the case Brady shouldn't have taken a single snap, they weren't playing to win, especially in the first half.

It was very similar to last year's meaningless game vs BUF. Brady played the 1st 1/2 and was and lackadaisical effort.

If Belichick had any honor whatsoever he'd resign in disgrace and commit seppuku.

1st round bye but no HFA?

Disgusting. He should be ashamed of himself. I'm not sure why Kraft keeps this idiot around. Not when Chip Kelly or Doug Marrone or Pettine are about to be available.

Some pro-Belichick mod merged my thread where I lay down the TRUTH?

Feh, I'm done with this website if people are seriously going to back this bozo of a head coach?

Some pro-Belichick mod merged my thread where I lay down the TRUTH?

Feh, I'm done with this website if people are seriously going to back this bozo of a head coach?
He lucked into the last SB win. Only Pete Carroll could top Belichick as the worst head coach ever!!

It was very similar to last year's meaningless game vs BUF. Brady played the 1st 1/2 and was and lackadaisical effort.

True but this game was far from meaningless. Oh well out of control what happens happens from here on out.

Is **** McPherson still alive?

^ Finally a mod who gets it. ^

If Belichick had any honor whatsoever he'd resign in disgrace and commit seppuku.
So he can't be the best coach and also make mistakes?
Perhaps he did the right thing but if he did that scares me even more

True but this game was far from meaningless. Oh well out of control what happens happens from here on out.
It had value but was not critical.

Getting key players 3 weeks of rest is critical.

It had value but was not critical.

Getting key players 3 weeks of rest is critical.
I still don't understand how people think that football players prepare for football games best by not playing football.

HFA is absolutely critical. We would have at least 2 more championships if we had it every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back