PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Phins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial impression based on all the runs is that health is more important than a #1 seed.

Stating to think it does not matter where they play because I am not confident they can beat a playoff team.

Tannehill dominant

If theyre going to treat this like a preseaso+n game why is Brady even in there. Not like he needs to practice handing the ball off....why are the injured guys in there risking reinjury in a meaningless effort.

looks like the wrong team rolled over and checked out... :mad:

Well to be fair horrible o-line play and Collins' massively whiff on a tackle that would have made it 4th down out of FG range etc. You expect a certain level. When it's not you can point it out without it being "chicken littling".

Talking more about people already getting worried about a W today or those that are already critizising coaching.

Just relax a bit fellows.. if the game looks like that towards the end of the 3 quarter we can get worried.. not there yet

This team isn't winning a playoff game on the road so they better start caring about winning this game.

You're right. This team won't win in the playoffs. Thankfully, this isn't the team we'll see in two weeks.

Clearly the game plan is to try and get our running game going for the playoffs. It's not like the coaches don't know Brady is our QB and he's really good, etc., etc. but fans here have got to be patient (I know. A stretch) Belichick knows whats he's doing. Pats will win this one.
This is training camp for Steven Jackson. I hope he picks up the offense and can be the guy that BB hopes he could be.

um hold on ninko wtf

OMG....3rd and 14 and they connect !

Uh okay, apparently DeVante Parker is now Julio Jones

Dolphins weakness used to be 3rd down. Well welcome our defense

Pro tip to the whiners: the wins are a lot sweeter when you don't have to feel like a boner afterwards because you doubted your team.

Logan Ryan is not good.

We're tanking for the 2 seed, I'll say it.

But why?

First down lol.

nice tackle.... sure, let him roll over you for the 1st down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back