PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official NFL regular season transactions and injuries thread ******

I hate the Ravens but that sucks. Never want to see guys get hurt especially in practice the first day of the season.

I still believe in next man up. It worked out well for yall with Bledsoe getting hurt

I would have Latavius Murray on the phone if I were Baltimore.

I was thinking about putting up a season predictions thread, but this information has me thinking that waiting until tomorrow is the way to go. The Ravens could be going from winning the North to fighting for a playoff berth.

Was Ray Lewis at the Ravens practice today?

asking for a friend
You guys really need new material. Ray has not been on the team since 2012. He barely comes to practices anymore it's like your obsessed with him for some strange reason. Just my thoughts.

While I'm excited about the running backs we have, the injuries to the Ravens RB corps illustrates why I was a little uneasy with the Sony trade. It's a tough sport. Strength can turn into weakness at any moment. We could find ourselves hurting for quality starters at any moment. Let's hope our guys stay healthy.

Ravens are in a tough spot now. I don't think they can win the division.

You guys really need new material. Ray has not been on the team since 2012. He barely comes to practices anymore it's like your obsessed with him for some strange reason. Just my thoughts.
You did see the time he spoke to himself in a garage pregame, right ? Or the time he absolved himself of a murder with the airtight defence of “white suit” ? I mean, people like to live, laugh, love. Ray has yet to murder us, has brought laughter into our lives, and we love him for it.

While I'm excited about the running backs we have, the injuries to the Ravens RB corps illustrates why I was a little uneasy with the Sony trade. It's a tough sport. Strength can turn into weakness at any moment. We could find ourselves hurting for quality starters at any moment. Let's hope our guys stay healthy.

True but that’s why they play the game. We just can’t predict football anymore it’s so crazy

Maybe Ray still has a connection for deer antler spray to help the Rbs recover quicker

Someone was getting cut or traded. The number of backs would have been the same.

Tests confirmed that Ravens’ CB Marcus Peters suffered a season-ending torn ACL at today’s practice, per source.

Someone needs to check the Porto potties in the ravens stadium parking lot for more dead bodies. Lewis is in the prowl.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back