PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

The Raiders could have saved us from this.

You gave me the "Hmmm" tunes. It's because of all the times he's accused us of cheating. Tomlins a good coach, but I'll always hate him for not admiting we were the better team when we beat them, and implying we beat them because we cheated. So yes,,, right in the balls.

Being a former professional athlete, that man should be ashamed of how he let himself go. Age is no excuse.
You can take the boy out of Louisiana but not the Louisiana out of the boy.

Well, next week is the game I thought would be the AFCCG.

Allen had better be the "I'm-playing-New-England" Allen or the Chiefs will smoke the Bills.

You can take the boy out of Louisiana but not the Louisiana out of the boy.

Does that mean too much jambalaya and crawfish?

I think the Bills beat the chiefs. The only thing stopping Allen is Brady or Rodgers.

I thought he was throwing to Mahomes at first.

Anyway, just goes to show what an absolute ****ing joke this “super wild card weekend” is. The #7 seeds, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, were truly in another class that didn’t belong near the playoffs. To have them play the #2 seeds make it more ridiculous. That Kelce TD pass just showed what a clown show it is…may as well be the NBA All-Star Game.
The 5 seed in the afc didn’t exactly belong either

He deserved to be booed off the field.

Was there one decent game this weekend? Awful
Tomorrow night should be fun. Let's hope.

I like the tribute they did for Big Ben.
U2 music fades in,,
Ben: I had my hand around her neck when she said aren't you the SB QB for the Steelers?
U2: Bono utters some lame love song lyrics
Girl from bar: The fugger pinned me up against the bathroom wall!!!
Ben: We're on to Cincinnati

didn't get to see the the late game but guessing the kermit city chiefs won

Was there one decent game this weekend? Awful
Tomorrow night should be fun. Let's hope.
I enjoyed the LV v Cincy game. My favorite part was when the kick returner for LV decided to catch the ball at the 2 and step out of bounds. I'd like to think that my Raiduhs curse had something to do with that.

Is Travis Kelce a Warlock that can cloak himself with invisibility? I mean why don’t teams ever guard him?

Not going to miss Big Ben the Drama Queen, hoping for a long drought for the second-most entitled franchise and fan base in the NFL (first is and always will be the “special rules“ insufferable Packers).
I don't know if they beat out the Steelers. The Packers are the only NFL team owned by the public and, as such, no official in that organization has carried the influence that the Rooneys have had in league matters --- for decades.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back