PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 7 Pats @ Bears

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, they do have visors to block out the sun.

Don’t know why more players don’t opt to wear them, especially on a game like this.

Last edited:
Wtf is with this team fumbling the ball

It's all bad fumbles too, defense isn't even getting a hand on the ball we're just being a bunch of screw ups

Why are we doing stupid stuff?

I’m liking Barner so far. He was running well last week too in his limited reps.

BB is gonna have to rail these guys this week.

Pathetic coward play calling josh...throw the ball

We need to put a spy on trubisky

We have a spy on Trubisky. KVN. But he also is chipping Burton to help prevent those middle of the field routes.

Gotta at least try for a FG here.

Probably just going for field position now.

Timeout? Why not

Edit: This works too

All I’m saying is that I don’t like people hitting the disagree button without an explanation. I don’t know what happened between you two.
Then it would behoove you to perhaps do a bit of research if you're going to just jump in the middle of something. You'd have disagreed with him as well. I mean, look at his response to someone doing what he's been doing this whole time. Is that the kind of person you want to be associated with? Lol called me a twink-- I'm a 6'2 220 Lb former linebacker/SS. I'd lay that dude out, but I didn't take it there. Come on.

How the F**K does it bounce off it's Edelman's facemask.. SMH

I. Haven't seen this much carelessness with the football from the Pats in a long time. WOW

Man, Barner is doing a fine job but it really highlights how good Michel is watching him consistently not get the extra yards that Michel gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes