PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First series we ran good then second series we go spread?

Get back to running

Time for a 40 yard trick play.

We literally have the worst TEs/WR group in the entire league and all of a sudden Brady sucks? Other than Edelman we get no separation at all. Our TEs are a bad joke. Our line hasn’t been good enough all year. What’s he supposed to do? Our hopes for a good offence died when Antonio Brown was revealed to be a complete d-bag.

Brown faced a frivolous civil lawsuit. He did nothing wrong, let alone being labelled “complete d-bag”. Jeez

Another......****ing.....commercial

Am I wrong that over the past several weeks the only time the offense has looked good has been when they have run the no huddle? I don’t understand why Josh hasn’t gone to that to try to do anything to jumpstart this offense. yes defense is mediocre. What is happening now is pathetic.
He will in the 2nd half. IMO

Bring back the dink n' dunk offense.

Defense did their job. Now if offense can at least get this to a one score game, please.

How bad does it have to get before we see Stidham.
These are the kind of games where Tom not coming back feels real.

LMFAO, I like night games. It’s so obvious who the heavy drinkers are here that knock a few back during the day. This is a particularly **** GDT.
I’m going to need some heavy drinking at the half.

Alright let’s get 3 somehow.

Well if he doesn’t throw to the weong color jersey on a short pass it’s safer than throwing it up for grabs and justlucking out the DB couldn’t make the catch,

If you can't trust your receiver, you end up throwing to the receivers you can trust, even if that means taking a chance. That's common sense. I realize that this is a GDT, but that doesn't mean you should chuck yours into the trash.

I’m really thankful that we traded a 2nd rd pick for what has amounted to nothing more than a meh punter returner. This offense needs a breath of life, and quick.

been afk because screaming harder at my TV will affect the outcome.

But coming back, I am surprised that at least on this page, nobody's declared the season a dead loss

Come on guys, this is our team.....let's stay positive!!! A score here before half and then we get the ball back to start the 2nd...don't give up!!!!
I hate you all of you

How bad does it have to get before we see Stidham.
These are the kind of games where Tom not coming back feels real.
Dhfhdjsijd

that’s all I have to say to you.

I said we’d learn a lot about this offense tonight. We sure are. :(

I wouldn't pat yourself on the back too vigorously. All you've added is a trite meme repeatedly.

That’s all that poster is worth. I’ve added more analysis in this thread than you have at any point in your time here. Maybe instead of posting about football, try downing a bottle of Xanax with a handle of Jack Daniels. You might be better at that. You can do it, bro. I have all the faith in the world in you... whoever the hell you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back