PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sees us getting whooped by an offense and checks to make sure it's an Andy Reid offense*

Nothing to see here folks. Everything is normal.

The "Patriot way" was actually the "Brady Way" and this incredibly arrogant confederacy of dunces pushed him out of town for no reason. I've had to endure so many Bill boot lickers on this forum over the past few years. Do you now admit to yourselves that Bill is a slightly under average NFL coach? Is it even open for debate at this point?

Mac is getting desperate trying to make plays that aren’t there. Someone needs to calm his ass down and tell him to stop with the big play attempts and just take what they give him. Get back to the basics.

Wow, talk about a stupid decision. They have the Patriots on their heels. Now they’ve given them an opening.

Seriously don’t understand why they wouldn’t just go for it there

Jackson got away with a hold there.

That is what you get for being cute when up double digits.

At this point we have to talk about Bills responsibility. Both as a GM, and HC.
First, he spent all that money in the FA, for mediocore players, and secondly he looks like he lost the control of the team. The mistakes are repeating over and over. Team is undisciplined. This is so uncharacteristic of Belichicks teams.

I
I don’t want to hear that asking Bill to step down as HC and GM would make this team suck.

They are getting their asses handed to them by the worst team in the league. How much worse could it be?
I know your frustrated, but let's stop with this Bill stuff...last warning

That was dumb HOU

There's the play that hopefully changes the momentum!!!

There ya go JC! Above all just good to see the defense get a stop.

Please do not celebrate when you finally decide to defend the slant, JC.

nice playcall

What a stupid game this is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes