PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to hear that asking Bill to step down as HC and GM would make this team suck.

They are getting their asses handed to them by the worst team in the league. How much worse could it be?

Yet another Jones pass that was almost picked.

Bill is no longer Bill, I wouldn’t be mad if he retires or is let go after the season. Horrible roster management, unmotivated players, poor drafts.
Wouldn’t go that far. Bill deserves some rope for the rebuild. If he leaves this season, everything is in flux and we might as well start over. Even Jones will be on shaky ground because the next HC is going to have an eye out for “his” QB

I don’t think anybody on the patriots expected this. Josh and Bill both seem a little confused.

punt unit should be out soon.

I don't get why the CBs aren't jamming guys like Connelly and Cooks at the line.

That camera should be squarely on BB throughout the 2nd half. This is an absolute embarrassment

I don't understand why Jones keeps going to guys who are tripled covered..

I can't prove it but I'll blame Harry for our poor passing offense.

Yeah he sucks ***…..all BB warts are being exposed without Brady here leading this team….time to go Bill….and take wincing grunting Steve with you!
Slowjuan has no business on a NFL field! Another God awful 2nd round reach DB by BB.

the Pats should trade anyone that they can now, maybe someone will trade for McCourty or Hightowner if the Pats eat some salary.

The only question left is how high a draft pick the end up Wi

Mac knows he can't throw into double coverage right?

SMH.. Please leave with this f'in garbage. Seriously. They aren't "poorly coached". That's the garbage that people who know nothing about the game throw out to take blame off the players.

And seriously. Your evaluation of the play is garbage. It was an awesome play by the Texans player. God forbid you give the opposing team some credit for showing up. Especially after they had their rear-ends handed to them the week before.

Fact is that they called it a TD on the field. There is no way that the Texans player knocked the ball out BEFORE Harris had it across the plane. Why? because the Texans player was straddling the line and his left side was IN the End Zone. It's a physical impossibility to go across your body like that and make contact before the ball gets in.. Not to mention there was no conclusive shot that showed the ball loose prior to being IN the
They are not a poorly coached team ?????

*last year’s quarterback was better

Turns out the most important position is actually the most important position. Who knew?

Newton was the worst starting QB in the NFL. There was backups putting up better numbers.

The main issue right now is the D and BB spent money on guys that clearly don't fit.

I’m saying 5-12, beat Jets Jags and one upset.

After playing great the first 2 drives, this has been about as bad as I’ve seen Mac play. Just making very poor decisions.

It feels like McDaniels has forgotten how to use our screen game. Bubble screens and tight end screens are mia.

Can we stop giving up 7-8 yards on first down please

Not a great game so far...a lot of the trolls are coming out...we're going to be getting rid of them..

texans in 4 down territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore