PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst team in football. Jets are a better football team imo.

They’ll probably lose today and to the Cowboys and win a meaningless game against the Jets and a few more so they can get a **** draft pick

Coaching staff must have been really feeling themselves for 'hanging with TB' last week. They really did treat that like a moral victory, horrible prep and in game attempt to match wits today

If this season starts to look really ugly, will start to really add fuel to the fire that BB really made by Brady and maybe he isn't completely the coach we hoped he was. That or we need to tell him that he is officially removed from the GM position. One of the two.
Bill was never the clear cut GOAT coach. There is no argument for that other than rings which as we know is a team accomplishment. Helps to have the GOAT QB on your team of course.

Bill is no longer Bill, I wouldn’t be mad if he retires or is let go after the season. Horrible roster management, unmotivated players, poor drafts.

We are getting completely outplayed by the worst team in the league. This is beyond embarrassing. I hope mac continues to grow and get better. That is all I care about at this point.

Last year's teams we better.
I know some people won’t acknowledge it, but teams did fear and respect the threat of Cam running and that helped us a lot last year. Jones is a MUCH better passer, but teams are less afraid of our offense this year

Slowjuan has no business on a NFL field! Another God awful 2nd round reach DB by BB.

the Pats should trade anyone that they can now, maybe someone will trade for McCourty or Hightowner if the Pats eat some salary.

The only question left is how high a draft pick the end up With.

Stevenson has no chance behind this makeshift OL

I may rather watch Harris fumble than Stevenson attempt to get out of the backfield

Arguably Bill’s most idiotic draft choice on full display getting torched on the flea flicker.

Daddy Long Legs.

so ****ing predictable what this offense plays

We are getting exposed

I'm asking this question too. Ever since Brady left the players have been sloppy. I wonder if that had less to do with Bill's coaching and more with Tom's leadership?

So clear that Brady was the one responsible for the expert clock management at the ends of halfs on offense and keeping his teammates calm and collected. It was all him for years.

God knows what happened to the defense.

Let’s go Houston, help us get that top 1-3 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back