PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who had 3rd and long screen to Bolden in the pool today? Everyone, I imagine.

Note to coaches: will not win kicking field goals. Or passing to Bolden.

Bolden cannot handle the 3rd down back duties….he can pass protect, but he was less feet….that screen had a chance, just not with bolden

Yet another Jones pass that was almost picked.
He is going to be great but feel Like he is feeling the pressure to have to try to do something to make something happen right now because the rest of the team sucks ass

Let's see if the D has finally turned a corner here. If so we can chip away slowly

Bolden cannot handle the 3rd down back duties….he can pass protect, but he was less feet….that screen had a chance, just not with bolden
At least he doesn’t fumble I guess

I can't believe this is somehow a 10 point game.

Not over yet. They can score twice but the D needs to show up and get a stop.

Horrible play calling there.
Maybe. But what is the difference in this game so far ? In key spots, NE is making inexcusable mistakes. And that has the team trailing a dreadful Texans squad.

Lack of consistency is really tough to watch.

Pats had their moral victory last week, they were not up for this game

Nice of McDaniels to completely piss that gift away.

Might as well have kicked the field goal on first down with how uninspiring that play calling was. Yikes.
Mcdouche needs to go too!

i’m sure Belichick is going to make a motion to make 51+ yard FG worth 4 points.
It’s much easier than actually being able to draft a offensive players capable of making a difference.

I'm worried about his deep throw accuracy downfield.

They never call plays for him downfield
He is going to be great but feel Like he is feeling the pressure to have to try to do something to make something happen right now because the rest of the team sucks ass

5 wide no huddle the rest of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore