PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great game so far...a lot of the trolls are coming out...we're going to be getting rid of them..
All due respect Ashley, trashing the team we love for playing bad isn't a troll. We expect better from them, and we should. When they don't perform a fan base should have every right to display and vent their dissatisfaction with what they are seeing. I just hope there is a clear distinction made by mods between post which are correctly critical of the team and actual troll post.

Comments:

1.) I hate the game day chat above this thread. It needs to be made on a separate page. This page isn't loading fast and I have to scroll all the way down.

2.) Terrible game...c'mon Pats!!! Everyone!!!

DMac and Jackson having their worst games as a pro.....

somewhat disappointing, didn't expect a show but the Pats are outcoached and outplayed on every level

I can't stand McDaniels play calling, seriously, dude is like from the 50s

Thought I'd drop by and ... EW! Smells in here!

I'm worried about his deep throw accuracy downfield.

They never call plays for him downfield
No they are being ultra conservative with him running the “Cassel” offense from 06 or whenever it was…..He is never going to amazing with his arm strength like my homes but I think he’s a very accurate passer for short to medium range

Comments:

1.) I hate the game day chat above this thread. It needs to be made on a separate page. This page isn't loading fast and I have to scroll all the way down.

2.) Terrible game...c'mon Pats!!! Everyone!!!
Click the (middle) Settings button on the top right of the chat and select Disable Chat. You can also choose where to put the chat under Display mode.

Best plays fir our “d” have been those offensive holding calls…

Brady and Tampa should’ve felt horrible for not scoring 30-40 points on this team.
Pretty good chance the rain bothered them more than any of the 11 defensive players.

3rd and 14. Let’s see if they’ve learned…..

Good game.

That was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes