PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Seahawks

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Seattle finally scores a touchdown without a Hail Mary.

really hate the way they play but damn it’s effective.

this reminds me of the Monty Beisel years at LB. Ugh. This defense is not good right now.

If Seattle can carve up the D this easily, I shudder to think what KC will do .

Didn’t want to admit this is a 5-11 team.....it’s obvious now! Defense sucks !

When was the last time an opposing QB threw for 4 TD's on us?

I don’t mind us giving up passes, I don’t understand why nobody is near the receivers so they can just get 10 yards after every catch.

Anyways I’m turning the game off if we don’t score a TD next drive

This team won’t go anywhere because we don’t have WR’s. Harry is still slowly developing, unfortunately Jules is clearly declining. We don’t have anything else worth anything.
Not sure he's declining so much as Newton doesn't use him as well/efficiently as Brady.

We find out now how good the NE WRs are.

Defense plays good and they get scored on. Defense plays bad and they get scored on. Just one of those nights

Bentley has been god awful all night, that was his guy waltzing untouched into the end zone.

hecan’t tackle in the open field, he can’t cover.

just awful

How many times tonight did we see an underneath WR completely roam free without a defender in sight?

Seahawks have made it look easy. Not feeling good...our defense has gone from bad to worse throughout this game. Cam gonna need to start seeking some big plays.

I knew this was going to be a tough game especially where we really have a poor WR core. The D can only do so much
The D is probably the biggest shock honestly....really thought they would be really good this year....so far not good

Newton can’t hide BB’s awful drafting like Brady did. No pass rush. No receivers. No bell cow RB.

I don’t mind us giving up passes, I don’t understand why nobody is near the receivers so they can just get 10 yards after every catch.

Anyways I’m turning the game off if we don’t score a TD next drive

Because they can't stop the run without putting 8 in the box, and they can't contain Wilson at all. Got to be able to do one of those two things to be viable.

It's be alot easier to swallow if he were developing talent while all this was going down.

Well, we shouldn't be surprised. We lost a lot of defensive players, have very little talent on offense, and a brand new QB...

Still a game, but a lot of blown opportunities. Let’s see what this team is made of!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes