PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Seahawks

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago, I saw a couple of people on this board screaming for Metcalf. All I heard about him and from the "experts" was that he would never fit a Brady offense.

Not saying this as a knock on Harry, who I like, but man, this guy is a Calvinesque beast. His ceiling...ouch.
Yeah Metcalf is a really elite talent but I gather didn’t fit BB schemes...

My earlier comment about wanting to see if Newton can be the man when he has to pass? Now we know. That was ugly.

We’ve played well tonight. Harry sucks. If this team had good WRs we’d be a legit team

Metcalf might not have worked in NE as Brady would not have trusted him last year

Let's see how the "best secondary in the league" does now...

Too much pressure on Cam, this could start to get ugly here

This team won’t go anywhere because we don’t have WR’s. Harry is still slowly developing, unfortunately Jules is clearly declining. We don’t have anything else worth anything.

Pats being predictable.....all short stuff....Seahawks corners have NO fear of anyone running by them.

Just left it too far inside. Either just a miss or somewhat attributable to the small amount of time and experience Cam has with these guys. Still, damn happy with how he's playing either way

Not surprised

It's pretty amazing that BB decided to roll with these receivers this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes