PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Waddle TD before halftime was really really bad....

Yes it was. But take away the Mac strip-score and it's a different ballgame.

How can we have the 3rd highest spend on WR when they can look this bad

That guy holding up the “Take Us Tua Title” sign has not gotten pus$y in a few years, I’d bet. What an absolute loser.

7 measly points, thats it. Beat by a rookie coach. Embarrassing team we have now. What a post game show coming up...

“Weird bad unlucky crap happens repeatedly, the officiating is bad, it’s 100 degrees and the Pats lose in Miami.”

Pretty sure we have heard that story many times over the years.

This is already a worse regular season loss than any we had last year. Games were all quite competitive there and we almost threatened at the end but really just an all our poor performance. Defense was Ok I guess but nothing really to write home about, Still had trouble getting off the field and couldn't force a turnover all day either.

How can we have the 3rd highest spend on WR when they can look this bad

Because that is misleading. There are some WRs who will start to make more next year than all the Patriots receivers this year combined.

Belickick no rub and hug.

Why would BB be safe? He owns this, players and coaches. The aura should be gone absent a significant improvement from what we're seeing today.
I don't think BB will be around much longer. it will take more years at this rate to get back to the super bowl than i think he'll want to coach for.

We have to play better, we have to coach better… it’s coming
so sick of this BB bs, it’s time to move on him

We talking about chosing Belichick over Brady?
Or drafting Harry?
Or making Matt our OC?

Sorry, it's hard to keep up with all of the horrible decisions of the last 3 years that we're not allowed to talk about on a Patriots forum.
It’s called beating a dead horse. You should stop doing it. Point was made, long ago. Now it’s just tiresome.

As I said, those have all been beaten to death.

can’t you come up with anything new?

Tua is so bad how can we lose everytime against him ?

This is already a worse regular season loss than any we had last year. Games were all quite competitive there and we almost threatened at the end but really just an all our poor performance. Defense was Ok I guess but nothing really to write home about, Still had trouble getting off the field and couldn't force a turnover all day either.
McCourt was sitting waiting for a pick in his lap, Bryant decided an incompletion was a better play.

The post game thread is now up...going to close this thread shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes