PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Seahawks

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they have no safety. It kinda reminds me of John Mclane saying "now I have a macine gun"
They still have Jamal Adams. But down to third string opposite him.

Not a fan of QB draw on 3rd and 9, especially with the passing success we had on long to go situations on the first drive. Another hit for Cam too on a low percentage play. Lucky bounce on a punt was huge though woulda hated to give it right back to them around midfield.

Man...KJ Wright trying to be dirty and hit Michel after he was down and takes out his teammates knee. Seattle a little dirty today.

Man...KJ Wright trying to be dirty and hit Michel after he was down and takes out his teammates knee. Seattle a little dirty today.
Karma is a *****

He wasn’t quick o get up. Hope he’s ok. Surprised he isn’t in concussion protocol just from the look of that hit.
Back in my day. A hit like that would have meant a parade. Now its become a text book case of a disqualification

no faith in our receivers. Byrd telegraphed his route.

We need an upgrade

Hes still a rookie, he'll progress. We saw some good things from him so far today

Not liking the soft coverage.

How does he have no incompletions ? Come on D

A little?! Bountygate all over again....but kind of backfiring....they are cheap shot artists

Jump ball Wilson. What a throw.

OMG.....that was horrible for our D @!!!

d%#*!@t

Are you kidding me.....way to go Gilmore...pathetic coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes