PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Seahawks

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start but Sony really does look lackluster. Seems he’s had a few holes at times and has either hesitated or picked the wrong one.

Anxiously awaiting Harris’ return ... hopefully sooner than later.

Should throw it on 1st down sometimes, looks like they know we are going to run it every time and Michel barely picking up a yard

Reactions: SVN
I dont understand, can Michel not catch anything thrown his way? They don't even try in games. I'd like to see him snag some catches with space in front of him

Belichcik killing it with Subway ads.

Now they have no safety. It kinda reminds me of John Mclane saying "now I have a macine gun"

Man you can tell that one was not good.

Did you hear his “yip” the moment he grabbed for his knee there? Crazy. I feel like I’m not supposed to typically hear that on the field.

Looked like Byrd broke up that potential INT

That play call. C’mon guys!

A knee is not supposed to bend that way, yikes that looked bad

could have used a better drive there.

Cam has been great but he could’ve finished that run a bit more aggressively, probably should’ve gotten that extra yard.

Man the hawks just keep on rolling on each others ankles.

that dude is done for the year. Knees aren't supposed to bend that direction. Reminds me of bradys knee in 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes