PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Edelman wants to piss around, then get on the bus and go home. Way to quit. Go to Tampa with your bffs. ****

Ridiculous work by Bill tonight. Held maybe the best Chiefs team yet in check for the most part and had is in position to win had we not shot ourselves in the foot offensively and got hosed on a couple calls.

So if God forbid Cam gets unjured, season is over?
Season over meaning what? As in no chance to win the SB? I never gave them a chance this year.

Make the playoffs now that 7 teams get in? Sure. But I'm just relaxing and rooting for my team at this point with no expectations. Been doing that all year. I hate that they let KC off the hook tonight though. Not that it will matter in the big scheme of things. With KC's win over Baltimore they are almost surely a lock for the 1st seed unless Mahomes goes down. It would have been fun though. : )

I wish I could have bet money that if Stidham played he would have thrown a pick. Now a pick6 in his last 2 straight (his only 2) NFL games.

Edelman looks like he just wants to be traded to Tampa

Listen the team arrived in KC this afternoon. Changed QBs on Friday. Playing the champs. A loss if not great is understandable. Went toe to toe with the hot QB in the league. Move on - the season is in front of us

Wynn got abused

Let's see what Stidham is made of. This is one of those moments where you either stay a boy or become a man.

This team feels at least capable with Stidham. Hoyers gotta go and Stid needs to be the number 2

Should’ve had 2 ints
Should’ve had a TD or at worst a FG before HT
Should’ve had a TD or at worst a FG after HT
Pen on wise was ******** and lead to TD
Edelman drop leads to pick 6

feels like we should be 40-3 down with all that garbage tbf.

Big test here for Stid

I wish I could have bet money that if Stidham played he would have thrown a pick. Now a pick6 in his last 2 straight (his only 2) NFL games.

Edelman missed it. Not stidhams fault

That wasn't stidham's fault
Yeah it was. Matthieu was the Rover. Right in the area. The ball should not have gone there. Edelman was well covered and not expecting that.

Stidham now rushed and gets happy feet. Looks familiar.

Edelman back in the game.

They need to hurry up

The best thing about that throw to Edelman was how low he threw it to avoid it becoming a hospital ball.

Why are they taking their time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye