PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Because this is such a big game (For First Place) , I thought I would start the gdt early today so we can discuss. Who's ready?????????? Anyone going?

A win today and we're in the drivers seat for a division title. We need to be able to run the ball tonight, probably a big dose of Harris and Rham. Our defense
has been creating turnovers, would be great if we could get a few tonight as well!!!! Does the train keep rolling, can't wait for the game!!!!

Hoping Mac plays well and of course no injuries!!!!!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!

Let's discuss.

Start fast. Get the lead early. Force Buffalo to throw a lot in this wind. Run the ball with Harris/Rham and by the 4th quarter they should be ripping off large chunks. Don't turn the ball over. Win.

Last time there was a windy day for Pats @ Buffalo
1638818482170.png

Should have left them like that.

In the words of that great artist Fall Out Boy, time to light em up, up up...

Last edited:
Taylor GASHED Buffalo. I’d love to see NE keep it on the ground. Their OL is clicking, the top backs are running hard, and the weather conditions suggest running might be a smart move.

It's only 3pm. There's still 5 hours till the game. I can't concentrate at all. What's everyone's snack tonight? I'm thinking of chips and mango salsa.

Biggest game in almost 2 years, and they'll only get bigger from here hopefully.

Reactions: ALP
LETS MOTHAFLIPPIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mac Jones: 375 Yards. 4 TDs. 0 Ints.

I love the optimism, but even if the weather was not expected to be crap, it would be a VERY unlikely output.

TBH, the most important thing to me is that Mac does not turn the ball over. If he does not, we are in good shape... you know Allen will give us a least one.

Taylor GASHED Buffalo. I’d love to see NE keep it on the ground. Their OL is clicking, the top backs are running hard, and the weather conditions suggest running might be a smart move.
What we really want to do is throw to lighten the box. Almost any team can stop the run if you come out and run every first and second down.
Over-attacking a weakness makes it no longer a weakness because the defense overplays it. If they bring 8 into the box they will be able to stop the run but if we are balanced we are running against a neutral or light box.
In other words if you run 50 times against a weak run D you are begging them to sell out to stop you, but if you have balance and run 30 times you will run against an advantageous front much more often and be more successful.
Same reason you don’t throw at a bad corner 30 timed a game because you will be throwing into doubles. You dictate him into single coverage and torch him 10-12 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes