PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to need it.

A loss here would be embarrasing and would tell me something is very wrong with this team.
Yeah, a loss here and you can basically write off the rest of the season. I just don’t see it, though. I think we will sweep the Jete, split with the LOLphins, and get swept by the Bills.

1pm: Mac Jones,
4:25pm: Brady,
8:20pm: Jimmy G.

Good day of football.

So he's a healthy scratch?
No, he was on the injury list all week. But I would not have been opposed to a healthy scratch.

Maybe BB is going to move a WR or BD to RB, ala Coradelle.

Maybe Slojuan or N’Keal can play RB, because they are useless as a DB and WR respectively.

Ferentz is not an NFL player. He is disciplined and knows what to do - but thats all. He is overpowered immediately every single snap.
This x 1000

How many seasons of Ferentz deficiencies before Bill sees the light?

Back now from 2 holiday days in Trentino Alto Adige Sud Tirol
Awesome weather
Nice foliage too
Ready on time for this game
I want only a win to keep open the season
Go Pats

Maybe Slojuan or N’Keal can play RB, because they are useless as a DB and WR respectively.
I honestly would like to see N'Keal at rb. He would probably be better than Bolden right now.

So Rham inactive , does this mean JJ gets another chance (have limited access to internet news at the moment)

The game hasn't started yet and you're already starting with the negativity

So Rham inactive , does this mean JJ gets another chance (have limited access to internet news at the moment)
Yes, it looks like that!!! Go JJ

(1) Rham « healthy scratch » screams out ‘something coaches didn’t like about effort or attitude’ or it’s NOT a healthy scratch.

(2) People are hating on Ferentz. Sure, he’s not the most elite talent at G. But I really like him. He shows up, you can count on his effort and his preparation. Two games ago, he was more than fine and despite a bad play or two last week, he played well enough for NE to best Dallas, a strong squad.

(3) The team keeps showing glimpses, which makes the close losses that much more infuriating. Time for someone on each side to « make the play they need ». NE is literally one clutch play per game away from flipping 2-4 to 4-2. But good teams finds way to win while bad teams find ways to lose. NE is the latter atm.

(4) I like Mac. A lot. The key spot is well manned. It’s time for his friends to rise.

Good to see Seymour out there in the red jacket. His trade was a total gut punch to me. I remember the day, and what I was doing at the moment.

I honestly would like to see N'Keal at rb. He would probably be better than Bolden right now.

In Sunday's column Reiss talks about Jahlani Tavai MLB being promoted from the practice squad to possibly calling defensive signals today, that's a big leap.

sorry 4 the double post. Site like froze on my end

Board starting to struggle a bit getting closer to gametime…. or maybe my own connection. lol
My connection is awful right now... seems to be a Cox issue.

Make your own joke.

It’s so nice to see Bill draft a RB with some talent, have his best game last week, only to be a healthy scratch in favor of more Bolden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back