PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Cowboys @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some life things to take care of today and just now jumping into the game to catch the 2nd half. Saw that the Pats had the lead and looked forward to seeing some positivity on the board for a change. Guess I shouldn't be surprised to see the same complaining about coaching, this, that, and the other when I bet many of the same people would have predicted us to lose by multiple scores.
A noun, a verb, and Josh McDaniel

we're leading the Cowboys at half, a team that nobody thought we could compete with, won't don't you understand about that?

I don't understand a bad decision that lowers our chance of winning (wasting the possession).

Us being competitive is not a win. Moral victories are useless. We shouldn't be patting ourselves that we're competitive.

We wasted a possession and it was a horrendous decision. PERIOD.

I ****ing hate the crack toss. We just don't have the talent to beat and control the edge.

Finally some creativity again, Jonnu in the backfield. Swing pass sets up a 3rd and short

This OL, FFS.

Getting outcoached and outplayed in the trenches. I have no idea how the Pats have the lead? Did Kraft write a bigger check this week than Jones?
Because the cowboys keep turning the ball over. Once they stop it's over. Bill is coaching like a scared p****y.

not sure what the draw to gold chains is

OL back to the pre-Houston play. Go back home Wynn

Don't try and score at the end of the half cause Mac might get sacked...

Bad outcomes can happen to anyone at any time.

I want the Pats to learn all about who we have in Mac and not baby him or protect him from a what-could-be….
Coach read all the stuff said on here when a pass is incomplete and decided to give the people what they want. 7-for-7 Beyotches. NOW what they gonna say!

so much for us putting together a drive after the half.....Wynn !!!

Randy Gregory is pretty good.....One of the main reasons not to go for it at the end of the half.

What the ****? You have got to call an extra guy over to whichever side Gregory is on. He is just crushing the edge.

Can they just leave help in? Wynn needs it.

Wynn for the loss. Gets tossed around like 100lb man.

got the punt away, that's a positive

First down: run
Second down: Pass at or behind the line
Which leads to 3rd down every time. How about let's no do the same thing every series.

And nada on the first drive in the half.

Brilliant idea to have them concede the end of the half like that. Whoopsie

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft