PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Cowboys @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And nada on the first drive in the half.

Brilliant idea to have them concede the end of the half like that. Whoopsie

Yeah all the justification for wasting the previous possession (last drive before 1st half) by saying that we had another possession at start of 2nd half. So much for that.

Well yeah, since they should have not run at all when they had no Timeouts. You're using a bad outcome (no gain) on a bad call (to run the ball), to justify an even worse call (to kneel for the rest of the half).
That's what coaches do. It's not ADefiantGoose's opinion. They do this thinking if it's a nice gain then they'll keep pushing but a 0-1 yards just let it run out. In both scenarios the positive is the clock runs at least.

Bad outcomes can happen to anyone at any time.

I want the Pats to learn all about who we have in Mac and not baby him or protect him from a what-could-be….
It's not about Mac, it's about winning. With the O-line, we have to be very cautious.

Any GM who might have correctly drafted the Franchise QB is doing a good job.
The job is not good if you leave that so called 'franchise qb' to get killed due to the bad OL that said GM drafted.

Maybe need to use some draft picks on the OL? Pats would be crushing the Cowboys if they had a better line.

JC is having one heck of a game.

Our 3rd down defense has been elite. Dallas only 1-7 on 3rd downs tonight.

Never forget that Kraft values his friendship with Jerry Jones far more than Brady or Belichick.

Fabulous D. I see Phillips back in too. Should I hold my breath for a good return here

Great stop. Could’ve sworn there was more holding going on

Defense carrying the team this game...

Gunner’s best return this year so far.

This is deja vu. Defense playing out of their mind vs. an elite opponent. Chiefs 2019, Chiefs 2020, Bucs. Gotta close this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes